Explaining Break Settings

Sky

xfuzdH9.png

Average Interval: How often your bot will break

Interval Deviation: This setting will change how far the break interval be by (+/-)

So if you set your average interval to 60 minutes & your interval deviation to 15 minutes

Your bot will break every 45-75 minutes.

Average break time: How long the bot will break for

Break time deviation: decides the difference the bot will break from your average break time by (+/-)

So if you set your bot to break for  60 minutes & your break time deviation to 15 minutes

Your bot will break for 45-75 minutes.

If your looking not to get banned, setting break settings will help you by a lot. 

mbgsvwT.png

Here are some settings that I practice around with.

So my bot will break every 211-357 minutes

And will break for 43-87 minutes. 

For an extra tick of faith, you should change these settings every 3-7 days.

• Like 10

Thanks for posting this smile.png  break handling is one of my favorite features(Especially now a days). The average interval and break time always seemed self-explanatory for me but the deviation part never made too much sense I just kept it at 2 minutes all the time.

This is really great to know now though for when I get another bond to make a new botting account(last one got banned in 2-3 hours of oak logs sad.png lol ).

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this smile.png  break handling is one of my favorite features(Especially now a days). The average interval and break time always seemed self-explanatory for me but the deviation part never made too much sense I just kept it at 2 minutes all the time.

This is really great to know now though for when I get another bond to make a new botting account(last one got banned in 2-3 hours of oak logs sad.png lol ).

Glad it helped, maybe it'll help you not get banned next time c:

• Like 1

Glad it helped, maybe it'll help you not get banned next time c:

Thank you and yeah that was absolutely tragic sad.png. Somehow after 5 months of not being able to play and no access to money for games or any rs accounts to get gold, I managed to get my mule back online 2 weeks after  f2p came out I botted(20 accounts later), I got a bond sold a bunch of stuff got another bond made a wood cutting bot got 40k logs sold them and other stuff and got five bonds on my main =).

Even though it was only 2 days ago I still am not sure how I got another 950k off junk, but I did and then... the 3 hour ban =(. At least a week ago my bots lasted a day or 2 so costs were made up and sometimes profit, but this was brutal =(. I botted in the pk worlds too and in a place where no one was anywhere where I was and took breaks every 20 minutes or so(probably not good in retrospect because who plays that little and then comes back and repeats like that)?

Surprisingly, I am doing quite well playing legitimately chopping magic logs/fletching longbows almost at 1000 total  from nothing =). I am thinking of doing normal planks from now on for the new bot when the time comes if the ban rates not as bad as wood cutting and id only operate on an hourly basis transfer the planks over each hour (so 1k planks), 200k profit too and no leveling up so good profit and not as suspicious as jumping from 1-60 wc in a day lol.

I apologize for the long reply; I am Noah, by the way; it's nice to meet you.

Thank you and yeah that was absolutely tragic sad.png. Somehow after 5 months of not being able to play and no access to money for games or any rs accounts to get gold, I managed to get my mule back online 2 weeks after  f2p came out I botted(20 accounts later), I got a bond sold a bunch of stuff got another bond made a wood cutting bot got 40k logs sold them and other stuff and got five bonds on my main =).

Even though it was only 2 days ago I still am not sure how I got another 950k off junk, but I did and then... the 3 hour ban =(. At least a week ago my bots lasted a day or 2 so costs were made up and sometimes profit, but this was brutal =(. I botted in the pk worlds too and in a place where no one was anywhere where I was and took breaks every 20 minutes or so(probably not good in retrospect because who plays that little and then comes back and repeats like that)?

Surprisingly, I am doing quite well playing legitimately chopping magic logs/fletching longbows almost at 1000 total  from nothing =). I am thinking of doing normal planks from now on for the new bot when the time comes if the ban rates not as bad as wood cutting and id only operate on an hourly basis transfer the planks over each hour (so 1k planks), 200k profit too and no leveling up so good profit and not as suspicious as jumping from 1-60 wc in a day lol.

I apologize for the long reply; I am Noah, by the way; it's nice to meet you.

Woodcutting and stuff isn't that play legit. It's not intense at all, so you still get to watch movies, watch streams, conversation on your social networks, study, work. I'm sure you'll be okay ^_^

Woodcutting and stuff isn't that play legit. It's not intense at all, so you still get to watch movies, watch streams, conversation on your social networks, study, work. I'm sure you'll be okay happy.png

Yeah magic logs are not bad at all, some how I am able to get all these logs afk while simultaneously studying for the LSAT(Law school admissions test) without either my game play or studying quality being reduced. I just need to bide my time for 2 more months, so when the LSAT ends I can have money for video games and finallly enjoy life after having nonstop college for 2 years sad.png.