Road to making $1,000

TR33

Today I've:

• Continued buffing out my tutorial island script (noobie scripter here so I'm learning as I go)
  • Double checked what I plan on selling to make sure the market is still stable (Has been for past 90 days)
  • Made some adjustments to one of my goldfarming scripts to make it more efficient
  • Began looking into VPS's

I like how you're keeping us updated, you should have a log in OP

• Like 1

goodluck biggrin.png

Goodluck buddy! I hope you will reach your goal. happy.png

Goodluck smile.png

Thanks guys! happy.png

Goodluck,

I'm going to give the botfarm idea a rest for a while,

judging by the current ban rate state.

Started reading up on Java,

let's see where it heads.

Give it a try. Although, I'd recommend starting on something like SuperScript Factory like I am

Lol TR33 How much for your future scripts? biggrin.png xD

Lolz, who knows if I'll ever get to that point tongue.png

I like how you're keeping us updated, you should have a log in OP

How's that? smile.png

Nah its cause I got banned all my acs. Over 135$ + Supplies and 30-40M  lost today :/...

I think that jagax has "automatic watched for scripts from here", so probably their system can analize and (will see that an human don't act like that)

Btw, your idea of "making a script to do goldfarming doing other things". And walking first until you are botting (give me some ideas, to try joke the system).

Shit I dunno how to code , if not i would do like you, Futhermore  (I Have used 2 of my multiple VPS and get my ip's Flagged ) mmm I'll start again tomorrow doing some manual things until Im botting (To have less risky on bans).

Btw if you someday sells your script tell me :D:D haha 

and good luck bro o7

Nah its cause I got banned all my acs. Over 135$ + Supplies and 30-40M  lost today :/...

I think that jagax has "automatic watched for scripts from here", so probably their system can analize and (will see that an human don't act like that)

Btw, your idea of "making a script to do goldfarming doing other things". And walking first until you are botting (give me some ideas, to try joke the system).

Shit I dunno how to code , if not i would do like you, Futhermore  (I Have used 2 of my multiple VPS and get my ip's Flagged ) mmm I'll start again tomorrow doing some manual things until Im botting (To have less risky on bans).

Btw if you someday sells your script tell me biggrin.png:D haha 

and good luck bro o7

Be prepared for the bans my friend. My method of avoiding the hurt of bans is to just not let it hurt me. You will get banned. I got 5/9 of my accounts banned this morning. With what I do, that doesn't affect me one bit. Sure, buy a membership and even take some time to set-up the accounts and buy supplies. But make sure you will gain money in the long run, even if you get banned in x amount of time. Learn the patterns of Jagex, and develop a method to capitalize on it.

Trying to say as much as possible without giving it away and thus giving Jagex the opportunity to stop me slow me down.

And thanks for the support wink.png