Banned for walking around on the client?

ineedbots

Its not HSS's fault, could be part of it, but I wasn't banned for botting on other clients with it on, I only got banned until I logged my noob account onto the OSBot Client.

Stay connected to that IP, make an account through Orion, and do what you did while on the OSBot client, and post back with results.

Its not HSS's fault, could be part of it, but I wasn't banned for botting on other clients with it on, I only got banned until I logged my noob account onto the OSBot Client.

Even if they could detect the client they wouldn't ban someone who didn't actually bot, unless they had another reason to ban you (flagged IP for example).

Anyways, this thread smells like pure sabotage.

24xhq88.png

• Like 1

The client is detectable lmao. People with authority here will deny it because they don't want to believe it; because if it is true (which it is), they need to confess that they lied to us saying it was undetectable and fix it which can take hours. I'm talking like 8-9 hours sometimes.

Seriously though... I might get in trouble for saying this but, stay away from our client.... Devs need to bot themselves and do some experiments because they don't listen to people who are complaining. They just say Jagex is better at catching bots.. it's not really true but whatevs.

• Like 1

Stay connected to that IP, make an account through Orion, and do what you did while on the OSBot client, and post back with results.

I'll try this, however, its taking forever to get the world pack...

The client is detectable lmao. People with authority here will deny it because they don't want to believe it; because if it is true (which it is), they need to confess that they lied to us saying it was undetectable and fix it which can take hours. I'm talking like 8-9 hours sometimes.

Seriously though... I might get in trouble for saying this but, stay away from our client.... Devs need to bot themselves and do some experiments because they don't listen to people who are complaining. They just say Jagex is better at catching bots.. it's not really true but whatevs.

A trueful post. I only tried the client to see if they would actually allow a instabanning client for everyone to use lel.

Anyway, I think its instaban because of flaged IP + impure client detected. However I refuse to test the client on my real IP/account/computer, etc.

• Like 1

There are several ways:

First of all, your first day, don't bot too much (<=5h) and bot only at not hot-spot areas.

The next couple of days, you can start botting a little more, but still, at spots with no people to report you.

At I'd say about 5+ days of lifetime of the account you can go crazy (up to 8h/day, even in hotspots, check in once in a while), and once you get a bond and bot, there's a chance that you will not get permanent ban, but just a 2 day one.

I've been doing this for a while with new accounts, and seems to be working in keeping them alive for a while (up until I go over the edge of 8hours, because of for example: trying to get a 6h proggy, or mats for 6h proggy... lol)

As for "instant bans" or anything of like, they do not happen. They just don't. You have a flagged IP, probably because 20 other major F2P goldfarmers have been using the same proxy, no suprise there.

But the problem is (if you haven't read my post already), I was able to get around 6 hours in on botting on a different client on the same account with the same HSS IP on...

But the problem is (if you haven't read my post already), I was able to get around 6 hours in on botting on a different client on the same account with the same HSS IP on...

I'm botting right now on the client, and I've been running around working on a quest.

I'll post a proggy soon, just to show that the client isn't instant ban ._.

On the same account?

Then it was delayed ban if anything...

Besides, HSS might choose a free proxy that 2 people use, or might choose a proxy that 20 people use, there's a difference. Not every single free proxy will get you banned. Just most of them will.