Holy shit...

tzsarah

I just logged in and I got instaban. It was right after OSBOT went right up lmao. Jesus the struggle is real. Guess im not longer botting on my pure.

Insta-Ban or a delayed ban? plz don't confuse the 2.

Osbot is detectable lmao

Epsi is right. OSB may be getting people banned quickly, but so are all other bots right now honestly. Botting in general is detachable, not the client.

Edited by Deffiliate

You keep saying this but you have no evidence that truly suggests it.

Epsi is right. OSB may be getting people banned quickly, but so are all other bots right now honestly. Botting in general is detachable, not the client.

Both of you. I didn't "Prove" it with pics and vids however I have run the tests. And if I was aloud to mention another client, well.

I botted 8hrs on my main during the weekend. Several hours each day. I stay far from Osbots client right now..

You know I really do believe that the client is detectable. We talked about this a while ago how Jagex specified "Osbot" in someone's ban(Who knows why?) The other evidence I've gathered is when I use a simple mouse recorder on their client, I am perfectly fine. I recorded a three hour sequence and just repeat it for the task I'm currently doing, and am having no problems at all. (Did this with 2 accounts so far). Even though it's the exact same 3 hour sequence repeated over and over again...

Both of you. I didn't "Prove" it with pics and vids however I have run the tests. And if I was aloud to mention another client, well.

I botted 8hrs on my main during the weekend. Several hours each day. I stay far from Osbots client right now..

If this is how scientists concluded things and ran trails we'd all be dead.

• Like 1

You know I really do believe that the client is detectable. We talked about this a while ago how Jagex specified "Osbot" in someone's ban(Who knows why?) The other evidence I've gathered is when I use a simple mouse recorder on their client, I am perfectly fine. I recorded a three hour sequence and just repeat it for the task I'm currently doing, and am having no problems at all. (Did this with 2 accounts so far). Even though it's the exact same 3 hour sequence repeated over and over again...

This is quite interesting.

This is quite interesting.

Indeed it is. Although using a mouse recorder limits you to only use things that don't move. For example, things like alching, or clicking prayer pots and overloads in inventory for NMZ are very easy to record. The game screen/minimap change positions ever so slightly every couple of minutes. So using a mouse recorder that clicks in the actual game gets broken within 15 minutes.