Questions about Instant Bans

numbblock

I read somewhere in a thread that you should log in the official runescape client the day after botting to prevent an instant ban.  I immediately face palmed as after I started using osbot, even when I wasn't botting I would still use the osbot client because I didn't think about it.

So my questions are:

1) What are these Instant Bans? Why do they happen?

2) How can you avoid them?

If anyone could help me out that would be great.  I didn't really know what section of the forums to post this on but whatever.

Just to clarify, this thing about logging into the official Runecape site is a myth.

Insta-bans can occur mainly because you have a flagged IP and each account you create on that IP will be banned instantly due to your botting history on that IP, can you avoid this you ask? Yes, you should use Proxies ALWAYS when botting, it's a solid investment and very cheap.

The insta-DC ban when you log in is due to Jagex having an offfence against you, the way bans work is that you are banned when you log in once jagex has put the offence on your account, the reason for this maybe taking "a few days" to place the offence on your account is their way of confusing you and bot developers how they detect botters. It is a "Delayed-ban" as you would say now adays...

Hope that clears this all up ^_^

Just to clarify, this thing about logging into the official Runecape site is a myth.

Insta-bans can occur mainly because you have a flagged IP and each account you create on that IP will be banned instantly due to your botting history on that IP, can you avoid this you ask? Yes, you should use Proxies ALWAYS when botting, it's a solid investment and very cheap.

The insta-DC ban when you log in is due to Jagex having an offfence against you, the way bans work is that you are banned when you log in once jagex has put the offence on your account, the reason for this maybe taking "a few days" to place the offence on your account is their way of confusing you and bot developers how they detect botters. It is a "Delayed-ban" as you would say now adays...

Hope that clears this all up happy.png

Thanks for the reply.  Since you mentioned it, have any good/cheap options to recommend for proxies?

it`s the opposite of insta-ban, it`s actually delayed ban...

Heh I know about that, I'm just saying I wasn't banned when I first logged in, then about 5 seconds after I logged in I was DC'd and banned.  I heard of this phenomena before and it was described as being "instantly banned", although maybe they didn't understand how it works. I don't know why they would wait until you login to ban you rather than just banning you straight out.