APA Den Cooker

Apaec

Script says this:

[iNFO][08/19 08:10:04 PM]: Started script : APA Den Cooker
[DEBUG][bot #1][08/19 08:10:05 PM]: Breaking in 4 hours and 26 minutes for a total of 35 minutes
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:08 PM]: Couldn't find the following item: Raw monkfish.
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:11 PM]: Terminating script APA Den Cooker...
[WARN][bot #1][08/19 08:10:16 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:16 PM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:16 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Den Cooker] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:16 PM]: You gained 0 cooking XP and successfully cooked 0 fish (0 burnt) in 00:00:12.
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:16 PM]: ======================================================================

186955d940.jpg

Script seems to be working fine for me...

it banks and cooks no problem :o

have you tried in injection mode? :o

Script says this:

[iNFO][08/19 08:10:04 PM]: Started script : APA Den Cooker
[DEBUG][bot #1][08/19 08:10:05 PM]: Breaking in 4 hours and 26 minutes for a total of 35 minutes
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:08 PM]: Couldn't find the following item: Raw monkfish.
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:11 PM]: Terminating script APA Den Cooker...
[WARN][bot #1][08/19 08:10:16 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:16 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Den Cooker] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][08/19 08:10:16 PM]: You gained 0 cooking XP and successfully cooked 0 fish (0 burnt) in 00:00:12.

Put your raw fish at the top of your main tab of your bank and try again! :)

apa

• Like 1

Script seems to be working fine for me...

it banks and cooks no problem ohmy.png

have you tried in injection mode? ohmy.png

Put your raw fish at the top of your main tab of your bank and try again! smile.png

apa

[iNFO][bot #1][08/20 01:24:56 AM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[iNFO][bot #1][08/20 01:24:56 AM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][08/20 01:24:56 AM]: Welcome to [APA Den Cooker] by Apaec. You are currently running Version 1.0.
[iNFO][bot #1][08/20 01:24:56 AM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][08/20 01:24:56 AM]: Started script : APA Den Cooker
[iNFO][bot #1][08/20 01:25:02 AM]: Couldn't find: Emerald Benedict
[iNFO][bot #1][08/20 01:25:07 AM]: Couldn't find: Emerald Benedict
[iNFO][bot #1][08/20 01:25:12 AM]: Couldn't find: Emerald Benedict

still, stuck... really weird.. it was working fine before, i havent changed anything, it just doesnt seem to do anything, or click anything. I opened the bank, and after about 30 seconds after i started it withdrew my food and just x'd out of the bank

Edit: When I manually open the bank, it will bank and withdraw the fish, but it just wont continue the actions. (actually cooking the fish, and opening the bank)

Edited by impulse rs

[iNFO][bot #1][08/20 01:24:56 AM]: Welcome to [APA Den Cooker] by Apaec. You are currently running Version 1.0.

still, stuck... really weird.. it was working fine before, i havent changed anything, it just doesnt seem to do anything, or click anything. I opened the bank, and after about 30 seconds after i started it withdrew my food and just x'd out of the bank

Edit: When I manually open the bank, it will bank and withdraw the fish, but it just wont continue the actions. (actually cooking the fish, and opening the bank)

No idea... perhaps a bug with mirror mode. I heard there were some model interaction issues which recently arised, fingers crossed it will be fixed in the next mirror version whenever that may be. For now you may have to use injection

apa

try resetting your zoom to default. That should fix any issues I think!

apa

try resetting your zoom to default. That should fix any issues I think!

apa

Just a small problem. I've been babysitting this and I've noticed that it tends to sometimes miss the withdrawing fish and closes bank with empty inventory to then open bank again and deposit all. It seems bot like, once it has been done many times and hours in a row.

Another thing is that it sometimes misses the fire and clicks use on a player causing it stays there doing nothing. ("Nothing interesting happens") I've been here whole time to walk back in the position and manually click the fire.

Nh6oxdW.png

For some reason my script kept spamming the deposit all button in the bank and didn't stop. Zoom settings and fixed window, everything is fine. I was cooking raw tuna if that makes a difference.

Strange.. running fine for me with tuna right now!

Try

• Rebooting client
  • Double checking zoom setting by manually right click > reset to default on the mouse icon
  • Start script with empty inventory

apa

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Great script :), 2 requests.:)

1. Are you able to edit the script so it does not automatically log the user out upon manually stopping the script?

2. Are you able to have the script detect the raw fish in any tab or at any point in the bank?

The reason I ask the second one is not because it is hard to move it to the top tab in my main bank, but when I have a tab specifically for food and then I am moving some of the raw fish to the very top of my bank (which I never do), I could see that maybe raising some flags if something were to be suspected.

If not, thank you for the freebie anyways <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great script smile.png, 2 requests.smile.png

1. Are you able to edit the script so it does not automatically log the user out upon manually stopping the script?

2. Are you able to have the script detect the raw fish in any tab or at any point in the bank?

The reason I ask the second one is not because it is hard to move it to the top tab in my main bank, but when I have a tab specifically for food and then I am moving some of the raw fish to the very top of my bank (which I never do), I could see that maybe raising some flags if something were to be suspected.

If not, thank you for the freebie anyways QwPha8E.png

needs fixing it runs to the fire where you trade for grace sets and logs out after cook one set

Can't even cook a Tuna anymore you shitbag....#shitscript

i dont know if its just the tuna but mine doesnt work, i too am trying to cook tuna. It starts up opens my bank, doesnt see it then exits out of bank and logs out. i also have tried putting the tuna on the top of all my different bank tabs...let me know if and when its fixed biggrin.png

Sorry guys, for some reason I was unfollowed from the thread.

I've just pushed an update live, version 2.0. Here's the change log:

• Gui reworked
  • Banking reworked, all tabs now supported.
  • Entity detection reworked and hence interactions completely updated
  • Should now attempt to return to the fire should it stray away, eg if it walks to grace.
  • Added simple cursor
  • Added anti-aliasing to paint

This update should be live within a few hours. You know you're running it when it says V 2.0 at the top of the Gui/Paint.

Merry Christmas!

~apa

• Maldesto changed the title to APA Den Cooker