APA Den Cooker

Apaec

I used this on a previous account to hit 80+ cooking easy. However, on my current account I'm having a bit of an issue. Trying to cook Raw Karambwan and when it uses it on the fire it pops up wanting to know how many to cook, however it doesnt do anything. It gets stuck, waits a few seconds and then uses the raw food on the fire again. Any suggestions?

I used this on a previous account to hit 80+ cooking easy. However, on my current account I'm having a bit of an issue. Trying to cook Raw Karambwan and when it uses it on the fire it pops up wanting to know how many to cook, however it doesnt do anything. It gets stuck, waits a few seconds and then uses the raw food on the fire again. Any suggestions?

The script will only cook karams thoroughly, are you sure you've got the quest done and a thoroughly option is available?

• 3 weeks later...

Tried but still the same problem. I've got a picture below.

VK9axQO.png

I certainly have not coded that, so it must either not be my script or the client...! Everything seems to be working OK for me (just did a test run now), so i'm not sure what's gone wrong there... Does it print anything in the logger?

apa

• Like 1

I got banned today after using this script yesterday along with a agility script. I also used a thieving script in the past week. Hopefully this was not the one that got me banned.

Holy shit I just have been doing the same routines, any chance u could tell me your combat stats +- to compare the situation?

• Maldesto changed the title to APA Den Cooker