Molly's Thiever

Molly

This script is pretty garbage. It doesn't stop clicking when you are stunned for master farmers. 
It also doesn't work at rogues den. Doesn't eat food or go to the bank when inventory is full. Really annoying. Wish I could get a refund for this script and I hope I don't get banned because of the excessive clicking.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2017 at 11:19 PM, youatemypie said:

This script is pretty garbage. It doesn't stop clicking when you are stunned for master farmers. 
It also doesn't work at rogues den. Doesn't eat food or go to the bank when inventory is full. Really annoying. Wish I could get a refund for this script and I hope I don't get banned because of the excessive clicking.

Fixed both. Live version will be 6.2, pushed it just now, just have to wait for SDN to be updated. Sorry for the issues.

On 10/9/2017 at 1:36 PM, Janixd said:

Hey, would it be big thing to add ardy knight stuck support? Like ive put in this picture, if it doesnt detect knight in the red area, it will hop worlds untill it finds one. also if it missclicks to the red area it will walk back to the blue area?

2e14b283bcdbdb604d3910c8f60c3e27.png

Probably would not be difficult, unfortunately life has me very busy right now and my only focus with my scripts is maintaining functionality. 

Edited by Molly