Molly's Thiever

Molly

The blackjacking doesnt work in anyway. Doesnt even support lvl-56 bandit and when u choose lvl-41 bandit, theres only one exact bandit it tries to knock-out and pickpocket. Well the thing is, that so long as the bandit doesnt say: ”i’ll kill you for that” and start to attack you, everything goes well, but it doesnt immediatly try to pickpocket the bandit again, so the bandit continues to attack you and the bot gets stuck trying to pickpocket it again, while in combat. Also the eating support doesnt work at rogues den wallcrack. Too bad theres no way for refund, becourse i would absolutely want it. This bot is trash, if you dont do something for it. 

15 hours ago, Lmaos4eva said:

The blackjacking doesnt work in anyway. Doesnt even support lvl-56 bandit and when u choose lvl-41 bandit, theres only one exact bandit it tries to knock-out and pickpocket. Well the thing is, that so long as the bandit doesnt say: ”i’ll kill you for that” and start to attack you, everything goes well, but it doesnt immediatly try to pickpocket the bandit again, so the bandit continues to attack you and the bot gets stuck trying to pickpocket it again, while in combat. Also the eating support doesnt work at rogues den wallcrack. Too bad theres no way for refund, becourse i would absolutely want it. This bot is trash, if you dont do something for it. 

Will look into this after work tonight.

Trials given.

1 hour ago, Molly said:

Pushed a fix for wall safe eating, blackjacking seems to be working fine as long as you have auto-retaliate enabled which helps the bot detect if it's in combat, it will then run.

Thats not really a fix for everything? Does it then open the door and close it behind you, so the bandit doesnt get away from your lure place? Try little bit harder.

On 10/21/2017 at 1:31 PM, Efpkaf said:

While character is stunned, script is still trying to pickpocket 

Just pushed an update to improve stun detection, completely changed the method. Live version will be 6.4.

On 10/21/2017 at 2:57 PM, Lmaos4eva said:

Thats not really a fix for everything? Does it then open the door and close it behind you, so the bandit doesnt get away from your lure place? Try little bit harder.

Blackjacking is working as stated in the OP of this thread.  If you would like to request a refund you are free to do so in the appropriate section of the forums.