Molly's Thiever

Molly

I wanted to trial this for the master farmer, and it's working great, but I was wondering if it was possible to fix/add some things:

-At one point, the master farmer was just outside of the screen, but it didn't turn its camera to see it, it would keep trying to find it at the very edge. Had to wait till he moved to finally click him.

-It clicks very slow. I personally just spam click the master farmer when I'm thieving it

-Dropping useless seeds. I guess you can either make it so we type in what seeds we don't want, or just make it drop seeds worth less than 50 gp.

-Eating while stunned instead of after being stunned and standing still for a long time

Molly's Thiever

This script is designed to quickly and efficiently level to 38 thieving and get to work on master farmers, there is much profit to be had with ranarr/snap seeds so high right now, profits range from 100k+ at low thieving levels to 200k+ at mid levels and can even reach 300k at higher levels. Not only is the profit high for something can that be started the day an account is created, but the exp is high as well, getting 20k+, 30k+, and even 40k exp per hour at low, mid, and high levels on master farmers. The best part is, there is more to come! More areas will be added as they are suggested if deemed to be worth the profit or exp p/h.

Buy Here: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/423-mollys-thiever/

I am now offering trials again, just request one here.

Features:

- Capable of 200k+ per hour and 30k+ exp/ph on mid-level thieving accounts.

- Quickly reaches 38 thieving to get started on those master farmers for ranarr and snap seeds!

- Fixes itself if stuck.

- Hopping from bot-worlds.

- Stun handling so the bot doesn't just continually spam click the npc.

- Drops bad seeds if inventory is full at master farmers.

- Eats any food at the hp of your choosing.

- Supports Draynor master farmers, lumbridge men, and varrock tea stall

As of v3:

- Ardougne silk stall

- Ardougne cake stall

- Ardougne fur stall

- Ardougne guards

- Ardougne paladins

- Ardougne heroes

- If you are thieving Baker's stall and have cake or bread, the bot will eat it if you are not full hp.

- For all Ardougne locations, start in south bank or next to the desired stall if applicable.If you have run the script before and know the     locations where the bot thieves the NPCs feel free tos tart there.

Setup:

Select your option from the drop down menu, it will tell you the location where the option is located. Food name field is case sensitive, for example if eating lobster you would type "Lobster", not "lobster". Bring is the amount of food to bring with you, for stall thieving food will never be brought. Eat hp is the desired hp at which to eat. All 3 fields are necessary when thieving npc's, Food name and Eat hp are necessary when thieving stalls as the bot will bank and eat some food if you are low hp. For all Ardougne locations, start in south bank or next to the desired stall if applicable. If you have run the script before and know the locations where the bot thieves the NPCs feel free tos tart there.

Proggies:

Proggy from an acc started at 38 theiving:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

To Do:

Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Log:

Your settings:

Mirror mode: Y/N?

Can i get a trial please?

Edited by run3warfar3

Blackjacking clearly doesnt work yet, lured a menaphite thug into a house where it was just the 2 of US and Then started the script, The bot simply started to spam Every thug outside the house (and sometimes the one inside) almost getting me killed within a few secs. I was wielding a blackjack AT all Times.

Or is it something i am doing wrong? Regular pickpocketing and stalls worked flawlessly for me

Anyway, best of luck further developing the script

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic