Molly's Thiever

Molly

Well I have to say, probably one of the worst scripts I've purchased. I did request a trial, however I decided to put in a little faith and instantly regret it.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Ardy silk stall;

1. Doesn't run from paladin
  2. Takes a hell of a long time to respond to the spawn, so if other players are stealing. It's game over.
  3. Sometimes only drops after the silk has respawned.
  4. Doesn't eat.
  5. Slow XP/HR.

Varrock Tea Stall;

1. Same as above, except for the guards.
  2. Slow XP/HR.

Lumbridge Men;

1. Spams through stuns.
  2. Doesn't eat.
  3. Very slow XP/HR.

Log:

STEAL,STEAL,STEAL,STEAL...

Your settings:

3 food, cakes, eat at 20.

I must say I got this to get to 38 for master farmer. However, I'm not expecting this script to perform well at that either. But I guess I'll wait and see.

Well I have to say, probably one of the worst scripts I've purchased. I did request a trial, however I decided to put in a little faith and instantly regret it.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Ardy silk stall;

1. Doesn't run from paladin
  2. Takes a hell of a long time to respond to the spawn, so if other players are stealing. It's game over.
  3. Sometimes only drops after the silk has respawned.
  4. Doesn't eat.
  5. Slow XP/HR.

Varrock Tea Stall;

1. Same as above, except for the guards.
  2. Slow XP/HR.

Lumbridge Men;

1. Spams through stuns.
  2. Doesn't eat.
  3. Very slow XP/HR.

Log:

STEAL,STEAL,STEAL,STEAL...

Your settings:

3 food, cakes, eat at 20.

I must say I got this to get to 38 for master farmer. However, I'm not expecting this script to perform well at that either. But I guess I'll wait and see.

I'll check into the issues you listed, I can add hovering for stalls and a quicker reaction to stealing from them so other players won't steal before you have the chance. What was your rough exp/ph on stalls, stealing from men is also not designed to eat as there is no reason to steal from them after level 5 and they are available at the lumbridge spawn point. Stalls outside of cake stalls are not designed to be eaten at either, if you fall under the "eat hp" it runs to bank and eats then heads back to the stall. Spamming through stuns should not be happening, there maybe be a click or two prior to being unstunned as random sleep timers are used during stuns, at minimum there should be a 2.5sec sleep timer after being stunned.

I want trial also smile.png

may i get a trial please? smile.png thank you

You now both have 48 hr trials.

Edited by Molly

I'll check into the issues you listed, I can add hovering for stalls and a quicker reaction to stealing from them so other players won't steal before you have the chance. What was your rough exp/ph on stalls, stealing from men is also not designed to eat as there is no reason to steal from them after level 5 and they are available at the lumbridge spawn point. Stalls outside of cake stalls are not designed to be eaten at either, if you fall under the "eat hp" it runs to bank and eats then heads back to the stall. Spamming through stuns should not be happening, there maybe be a click or two prior to being unstunned as random sleep timers are used during stuns, at minimum there should be a 2.5sec sleep timer after being stunned.

You now both have 48 hr trials.

Thank you for taking it into consideration. The xp/hr was ~ 5-6k hr after I trapped the guards, then a player came a long and it was game over.

However, after legit to 38, I tried it on the master farmer and I cannot fault it really. Only thing I would request is the ability to eat foods that come in parts, pizza, cakes  etc.. especially cakes after I'm stacked with them from earlier thieving. As you can at the moment only type in "Cake" for example, and not "2/3 Cake" for a separate food.

Would love a trial for this. smile.png

I'm considering buying this, may I get a trail please?

You both have a 48hr trial now.

Thank you for taking it into consideration. The xp/hr was ~ 5-6k hr after I trapped the guards, then a player came a long and it was game over.

However, after legit to 38, I tried it on the master farmer and I cannot fault it really. Only thing I would request is the ability to eat foods that come in parts, pizza, cakes  etc.. especially cakes after I'm stacked with them from earlier thieving. As you can at the moment only type in "Cake" for example, and not "2/3 Cake" for a separate food.

I can add handling for parts of foods.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic