Molly's Thiever

Molly

Giving it a go! Will let you know how it works. High hopes!

Been doing and dropping tea for 30 mins flawlessly. Really like the antiban (not always dropping, camera movement, etc.) and moves fairly humanlike. Honestly don't expect much more than this for a $5 script. Excited to get to 38 and use this bad boy on Master Farmers!

Edited by Cruelhitz

Had it get caught by the wall next to the bank door clicking the banker twice today. I didnt get a pic of it though :/

Did it correct itself? It should be fixing itself if it is stuck outside bank trying to interact with a banker, let me know if it isn't.

can i get a trial?

Sure, you now have a 48 hour trial.

Giving it a go! Will let you know how it works. High hopes!

Been doing and dropping tea for 30 mins flawlessly. Really like the antiban (not always dropping, camera movement, etc.) and moves fairly humanlike. Honestly don't expect much more than this for a $5 script. Excited to get to 38 and use this bad boy on Master Farmers!

Happy to hear you like it.

Alright final synopsis... The bot is working great. Already at 43 Thieving and made 150k. Only recommendation would be maybe to pace out the clicks a little more humanlike. seems like it moves maybe a little to fast for antiban? Idk though. You would know the ban rates better than I. Regardless... Great work I love it.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic