The point of free scripts?

Zolmoz

Hey guys just wanted to rant a little bit about free scripts. Like i know they are free and all but almost every single free script i have used has been shit and gotten me banned within an hour. I would love to get a design implemented for OSBot so that for every script when someone gets banned using it they can add a tallly onto the script on the SDN and therefore before you go to buy or download a script you can see how many people have been banned using it?

Hey guys just wanted to rant a little bit about free scripts. Like i know they are free and all but almost every single free script i have used has been shit and gotten me banned within an hour. I would love to get a design implemented for OSBot so that for every script when someone gets banned using it they can add a tallly onto the script on the SDN and therefore before you go to buy or download a script you can see how many people have been banned using it?

No, because you don't know which script caused the ban. In general, specific scripts do not cause bans, but bad botting techniques do.

Edited by Eliot

The main point of free scripts is it get new botters/users to the site. Once people have tried the bot with simple free scripts, they are more likely to buy premium ones/vip etc.

Not really, i myself know that if i find good scripts that are free, i wont need to buy premium ones. You are obviously a leecher.

What i can say is a trial of a premium script for a maximum of 24 hours is good enough to justify if you should buy it.

Having good free scripts only 1) drive gold farmers 2) make more bots use the same script 3) devalue that skill dramatically because of froobs.

Not really, i myself know that if i find good scripts that are free, i wont need to buy premium ones. You are obviously a leecher.

What i can say is a trial of a premium script for a maximum of 24 hours is good enough to justify if you should buy it.

Having good free scripts only 1) drive gold farmers 2) make more bots use the same script 3) devalue that skill dramatically because of froobs.

Oh, Based God Dantan, please, enlighten us with your knowledge. We are clearly not worthy of your 99 leeching cape.