Business Ideas

Jordan

I've sort f always dreamed of owning a business. Mainly something online or maybe even something with a store front.

I want to do something I love, and I've been looking at different options. I like fishing, nissan sports cars and forums, specifically RS forums. I also enjoy programming, web and graphic design and fixing electronics.

I've thought of things from a phone repair shop, fishing forum/website (tried and failed (maybe)), fishing lures company, design company, etc.

Has anyone else ever thought of business ideas that would work for you, or that might be profitable? Post them below.

Edited by Jordan
  • Like 1

I've always had the dream of becoming rich, so I guess you could include owning my own business as part of that. I mainly want to focus on starting a website, product or something or the sort and try to expand on that.

You'll never catch me working a 9-5 job, even if I live in a box under a bridge.

• Like 1

I've always had the dream of becoming rich, so I guess you could include owning my own business as part of that. I mainly want to focus on starting a website, product or something or the sort and try to expand on that.

You'll never catch me working a 9-5 job, even if I live in a box under a bridge.

You gotta start from somewhere mate, even if its a 9-5 job so be it. You're not going to start ur own business in a flash :(