[OSB2] C&P Server

Dreamliner

By now, you've probably noticed the nice new signatures made by @NotoriousPP and @Dreamliner.

We thought about how we could make our scripts more interesting and fun to use by the community.  The very nature of games is competition.  It doesn't matter if it's an MMO, 1v1 or even solo game.  Competition lies within each of them.  It strives players to become better.  The solution to our problem was simple.  Create a highscore's system integrated into out scripts.  This drives customers to compete against eachother for that #1 spot in our scripts.  Whether it be daily, weekly or all time!  We can even hold give away's to top earners in a select time period.  The possibilities are endless.

For the past few years, I have been heavily involved in server programming, so it comes very naturally to me.  The hardest part is creating your own protocol to use.  Once you've built that, it's very easy.

Combining @NotoriousPP's amazing art skills and my knowledge of server programming, we created AWESOME signatures for all of our users to use.

ALL_USERS.png

ALL_USERS.png

ALL_USERS.png

Aside from signatures, the server is built to handle some other complex things.

• Profiled Antiban - We can alter the characteristics of antiban for each users, uniquely.  Since everything is handled server side, there is no effect with restarting the script.  The antiban stays identical to how it was when it was ended. (Assuming the script is started immediately).  This reduces the chance of ban from running a script for 8 hours, and all of a sudden it's restarted and you look like an energizer bunny again.
  • Remotely Kill Scripts - If the server notices you're standing still, or something isn't going right, it can stop the script and log you off. - Keeping the chances of you dying low and the risk of getting banned even lower.
  • Display Real time rank information while using the script.  No need to refresh your signature to tell how well you're doing.  Every minute or so, the rank information is updated to keep you informed!

ShVe78I.png

• and much, much .. MUCH more!

Edited by dreamliner
  • Like 7