APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Apologies, I forgot to change the version number! However, it should be live by now !

~apa

Ok much thanks haven't seen it get stuck like that so far but i'll report back if it happens again.

Also, could you possibly make a move mouse off screen option(that doesn't do it every single time but like half the times or so) and an option to select a min/max(random) time in seconds before banking after you are done with cooking your inventory? <3

Ok much thanks haven't seen it get stuck like that so far but i'll report back if it happens again.

Also, could you possibly make a move mouse off screen option(that doesn't do it every single time but like half the times or so) and an option to select a min/max(random) time in seconds before banking after you are done with cooking your inventory? QwPha8E.png

Currently the script should be running the default anti-ban profile for OSBot, but I can certainly load some custom antiban which will do those kinds of things for you. I'll probably structure it with a checkbox and slider in the GUI so you can select the exact proc frequency you want and customise it to your needs :)

I've got alot of work this week but I should be able to fit it in at some point :)

~apa

Currently the script should be running the default anti-ban profile for OSBot, but I can certainly load some custom antiban which will do those kinds of things for you. I'll probably structure it with a checkbox and slider in the GUI so you can select the exact proc frequency you want and customise it to your needs smile.png

I've got alot of work this week but I should be able to fit it in at some point smile.png

~apa

Thanks bro that would be awesome <3

• 2 weeks later...

seems like karambwan is broken. https://gyazo.com/f52d87a3e08eb7c5f14135d01b990a22

happens in nardah and cooks guild

Perhaps the interface ids have changed. I will take a look cheers

Edit: Oh actually, looking at your gif it seems you haven't unlocked the ability to actually cook the karambwans thoroughly - you need the tai bwo wannai trio quest to cook karambwans I believe!

~apa

Edited by Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how long does it normally do it's antiban? been running for 25 mins now and no movement so far.

EDIT - really not sure what is going on here, got this in the logger

[ERROR][bot #1][07/09 12:23:12 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException

and also this

[ERROR][bot #1][07/09 12:34:32 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at Core.Main.B(d:734)
    at Core.Main.onLoop(d:699)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(sg:250)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by kwebber321