APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

5 hours ago, MillSup said:

Not really cooking per se, but you think you could add cooking giant seaweed? They work just like any other piece of food, on a range. It takes 4 of to make 24 soda ashes out of them, and it's the most tedious task in the game to do manually

Love the script by the way!

Someone else mentioned this too - it is something i'd like to add, but implementing it might be a little tricky with the current structure. I've got it on my list and will try to work on it soon :)

-Apa

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, g0ldl3ead3r said:

Is it only me or does something weird happen after breaking? the mouse path goes crazy, script still works but the path is extremely shaky over the entire screen every time there is another action. When i restart the script after a break everything is nice and normal...

Hmm, not sure why this would be. Doesn't seem to be happening for me.

Have you tried in Stealth injection? If so, is the issue present there also?

Apa

17 hours ago, BCRSTREET said:

Hey, can I test out your script please? Just getting back into Botting after so many years! 

Hey,

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back in a week! (for more info, check out my trials thread: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-script-trials/

-Apa

11 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the suggestion - i'm curious, why would you want this? Wouldn't it be annoying?

Apa

I am currently cooking ~8k tuna and I noticed on breaks, the bot would immediately log out. even if it had a full inventory of raw tuna. I didn't make sense to me because as a human I would put everything away rather than leave everything as it is and immediately log out.