APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

1 hour ago, htnbeast said:

So I tried it again and at first it just stood still and spammed this

I restarted it and now it's working. Thank god. I'll let you know if i run into problems again with more detail next time.

Hey, thanks for this. Not sure what could have caused that - if you have a minute, please could you let me know which location you were using and where approximately you were standing so that I can make sure that this never happens again? 

Cheers (:

-Apa

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey, thanks for this. Not sure what could have caused that - if you have a minute, please could you let me know which location you were using and where approximately you were standing so that I can make sure that this never happens again? 

Cheers (:

-Apa

I was actually standing right in front of the stove in edgeville. I restarted the script and it instantly worked.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, urnutzmyboot said:

Just bought this script and it works really well. Just a question.

When doing cook X, why does it input a number 5 digits long. Wouldn't it be more human-like and sufficient to just put a 2 or 3 digit in, why would a normal person continually punch in 5 numbers when putting 2 or 3 has the same effect?

Hey

I suppose you're cooking karambwans! The number I believe is generated randomly between 28 and some quite high upper limit which is the reason for this! I could always make it type the same number over and over but I thought that would be suspicious so I randomised it.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

I am hesitant to add this as it is worthy of a script of it's own (there is already one on the SDN and I do not want to take away from his demographic!). Sorry about this!

-Apa

Completely understand, i forgot about the other script, nevertheless still appreciate your script mate :)

• Like 1