APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

3 minutes ago, rashmika said:

Hey just bought the script and im using the hosidious location. Is it possible for the bot to click on they bank straight away, right now it clicks on the minimap to get to the bank and then clicks the bank instead of 1 clicking the bank, which seems very botlike. Likewise for the range

Thanks!

Hey :)

Thanks for the suggestion - this used to be the case, however since the camera is randomly turned, the alignment may be thrown off and as a result the script would end up having to turn the camera for every step in the interaction. Users said this seemed botlike so I made the script walk instead, which is much more natural (although admittedly not perfect)

With that being said, I would like to experiment with reverting this now that resizeable mode support is creeping in - i've got this noted down in my list of things to experiment with.

Thanks

Apa

Hey man, could u fix the door at varrock east to make the bot open the door if closed, they seem to get stuck when it closes and makes the bot seem more like a bot due to it... simple fix and would make a huge difference in my daily activities.

Keep up the good work the script runs perfcectly otherwise!

23 minutes ago, CrustySkumlord said:

Hey man, could u fix the door at varrock east to make the bot open the door if closed, they seem to get stuck when it closes and makes the bot seem more like a bot due to it... simple fix and would make a huge difference in my daily activities.

Keep up the good work the script runs perfcectly otherwise!

Thanks for letting me know about this - I did some heavy testing on the door handling code when I re-wrote the script a year or so ago - it relies on the client reachability API. Perhaps this code is malfunctioning causing the script to fail when trying to handle the door.

I'll run some further tests and try and figure out the cause of this issue - in the mean time, i'd recommend cooking somewhere without a door between the bank and range. Perhaps Al-kharid if you're limited to F2P?

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 11:37 PM, rashmika said:

Hey just bought the script and im using the hosidious location. Is it possible for the bot to click on they bank straight away, right now it clicks on the minimap to get to the bank and then clicks the bank instead of 1 clicking the bank, which seems very botlike. Likewise for the range

Thanks!

I second this!