APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

20 hours ago, dieg0 said:

Question, does it support the bank in the cooking guild?

( dont give me a trial yet lol gonna buy it when i have 99 If it supports cooking guild ( cba to do hard diaries ))

I don't think it does actually, but it might do, i'm not sure. If it doesn't, I can always add it - I'm working on a re-write as we speak so I will put it on the list of things to do :)

Whenever you want a trial, just let me know :)

~apa

8 hours ago, Jardem said:

Hey could you add support for lumbridge stove please? I would like to buy this for next deadman seasonal (: Thanks

I will add it to the list of places to add. Still working on the re-write, but running into some structure issues which means the update is taking longer than I would have liked. Hopefully everything should be in place for next seasonal though!:)

~apa

2 hours ago, scblitzer said:

Any word on potentially adding hosidius?

It's on the way! I've done about 1/4 of the re-write, it's slow progress but it's hard to structure right and i've already refactored a few times. 

It's been difficult to work on the script over the past week or so (and the following week) as i'm currently without my secondary monitor, so the OSBot client is horribly down-scaled making testing pretty tricky.

Cheers!

-Apa

Just thought that i'd post a bit of a progress update,

I've been working in my (very little) free time on re-writing the script from scratch as you may already know. The reason for this is the previous version is poorly structured and hence prone to error (despite proving more reliable that I would expect!). This re-write will also allow me to more easily add new food items and locations.

At the moment, i'd say the script is still a way away from being done, although the basic structure is present and seems very stable so far with the limited testing that i've done in Catherby. I cannot give an ETA at the moment but hopefully before the end of the month!

I will make sure that all the current locations and food items will be supported with the release, in addition to new locations such as the hosidius kitchen :)

Cheers

-Apa

On 1/16/2017 at 3:53 PM, xmikehaa said:

Hi! Would you be able to add Hosidius cooking range? Insta buy if thats added =]

no more burning sharks after 89 cooking :)

On 2/7/2017 at 4:24 PM, LeBron said:

Think you could add Zeah cooking range?

• At 100% favour, players can also use the city kitchens directly southeast of the Mess. A bank chest can be found in the small building, along with a range that provides a 5 percentage point increase to the chance of succesfully cooking food over a standard range, thus making this one of the best spots to cook unless the player has access to the Cooks' Guild bank. If a player is cooking food that they already have the level to not burn, then this method gives less experience per hour than the Rogues' Den fire.

On 3/15/2017 at 8:16 AM, EffaN said:

Hey i just have some quick input. 

Have you consinder to make Hosidius Kitchen as a new location? 

Its one of the best spots for training cooking now :)

On 3/16/2017 at 0:50 AM, 99mining said:

will buy if it offers hosidious 

On 3/27/2017 at 1:17 PM, dieg0 said:

Question, does it support the bank in the cooking guild?

( dont give me a trial yet lol gonna buy it when i have 99 If it supports cooking guild ( cba to do hard diaries ))

On 4/13/2017 at 8:45 AM, scblitzer said:

Any word on potentially adding hosidius?

Update: It's finally here!

Version 3.01:

Changelog:

• The script has been completely re-written, from scratch. Everything has updated!
  • New structure allows for much easier future updates - new locations and foods can be added and configured with ease

New features: (Ofcourse I couldn't re-write the script and add more stuff!)

• There are now new supported locations: Hosidius kitchenVarrock Cooks' GuildEdgevilleGnome Stronghold and Port Khazard!
  • (ontop of the previous locations, this makes 13 in total!)
  • Your setup is auto-detected (the script will try and guess what food you are cooking and where based on your startup inventory and position)
  • The script now runs alot smoother and much more naturally, but most importantly it should now be considerably more stable and even more reliable than it used to be!
  • Karambwan, sinew and other special food items are now written considerably cleaner since the new structure allows for custom food implementation
  • Option to move mouse outside screen whilst cooking remains
  • Normally distributed response time
  • Shiny new GUI and Paint

Please be aware that, despite the thorough testing that i've performed and the much more stable new structure of the script, there may still be bugs or issues that you may encounter. If you do, please let me know so that I can get the issue patched ASAP!

Cheers

-Apa

PS since the script has been re-written, I'm happy to offer additional 24h trials to anyone who's already had one. It seems only fair!

Edit: Updated thread

Edited by Apaec

17 minutes ago, fingers said:

how do I update it! mines still 1.62

I pushed the update online earlier this morning, but before it can make its way live it is checked by the devs to ensure the code is safe. Since the whole codebase has changed, this may take a little longer than usual, but the updates normally go live after being pushed within about 24 hours.

When the update goes live, it will automatically be updated on your scripts list :)

Cheers

-Apa

• Like 1