"workers"

Jmh44

I FUCKING HATE how people "do not take responsibility for my workers actions". If they're one of your workers you have to be able to trust them for god sake. I don't see how all these big names hire people that they can't even trust :/

am i the only one that thinks the employer should be blamed or just the workers?

• Like 4

I FUCKING HATE how people "do not take responsibility for my workers actions". If they're one of your workers you have to be able to trust them for god sake. I don't see how all these big names hire people that they can't even trust :/

am i the only one that thinks the employer should be blamed or just the workers?

Ive had some workers who scammed but i refunded all of the customers as im 100% professional ;)

• Like 1

I thinks people should be responsible for their own actions.

As do I, considering this rule isn't upheld in other circumstances. Such as @Laz hires (for example) -

>She leaks the database, causing thousands to get hacked and lose everything.

>The only response is promoting another Administrator and an apology.

We're responsible for finding the user work as service owners, but not for the illusive actions that may occur as backlash in my personal opinion.

• Like 1

As do I, considering this rule isn't upheld in other circumstances. Such as @Laz hires (for example) -

>She leaks the database, causing thousands to get hacked and lose everything.

>The only response is promoting another Administrator and an apology.

We're responsible for finding the user work as service owners, but not for the illusive actions that may occur as backlash in my personal opinion.

Yes, I agree. Though keeps getting banned and unbanned :o.

• Like 1

What they've brought in is a neat addition, but they're missing one major thing.

What If the staff member that approves it gets demoted/resigns? 

KnSVGGn.png
That, would leave the service thread to be locked, and archived. 

f2teT2a.png

Yes, the post will still have the badge, but if you aren't on the team anymore that means jack shit, because you don't have the power/say to approve something. 
I mean look,

cXZwEFA.png

Doesn't mean my shit's verified.

It's certainly something they need to look at, because this can, and would most likely be abused at a later date. 

But hey, that's just how I look at it.

(Yes, I have contacted a staff member to let this be known.)

Edited by Etoke