Scammed by James' worker

BanAppeals

Just got my 2nd account back

sW9mXXO.png

Picture of 2nd account upon login

ZAYt3eR.png

Proof that the account was hacked, not a password reset

qXpmxAl.png

So now that I have access to both accounts I'm just looking for my 9M refunded for that one account, because I don't have proof of the other account. Also 1M or a bond for the time lost due to the worker having possesion of both of my accounts for about a week each = 1 bond.

Just got my 2nd account back

sW9mXXO.png

Picture of 2nd account upon login

ZAYt3eR.png

Proof that the account was hacked, not a password reset

qXpmxAl.png

So now that I have access to both accounts I'm just looking for my 9M refunded for that one account, because I don't have proof of the other account. Also 1M or a bond for the time lost due to the worker having possesion of both of my accounts for about a week each = 1 bond.

oh yeah? So if the account was hacked then why did they leave 26k? Why would they leave 26k if they had hacked you? Please.... People don't just hack accounts and leave money on them? That doesn't make much sense now does it

Judging from the time of this dispute and the rules regarding name changes, It seems that the name could not have been changed in the time frame you suggest as you are allowed only ONE name change every 30-days.

@ToothFairy do you have a bank pin set for your bank, I would like you to screenshot this when selecting the "Bank pin" option at a banker.

• Like 1

oh yeah? So if the account was hacked then why did they leave 26k? Why would they leave 26k if they had hacked you? Please.... People don't just hack accounts and leave money on them? That doesn't make much sense now does it

It makes plenty of sense, he was using the account to bot what I was botting. Why do you think all of the accounts were logged in at that spot? Why do you think the account had been banned for botting while I wasn't on it? Why do you think he changed 1 of the account names to Teppei NMZ?

Here's where I am at, the evidence @ToothFairy provided is inconclusive that @Jams's service has scammed.

The reason for this is that name changes are allowed by Jagex ONCE every 30-days. At the start of this dispute it was claimed that one of the workers changed the name yet when the account was recovered it was claimed that the name changed back to the original. Due to the 30-day rule it would make this impossible unless the service was started 30-days ago (which it was not from the time the dispute was opened and the Skype logs). 

For this reason I can conclude that @Jams will not be responsible for the refund as all claims have no sufficient evidence to back this up. Thank you both for your cooperation.

• Like 5

Apologies for the delay in my reply, I have been occupied with other things.

@ToothFairy asked for this to be re-opened as he claims Jagex reverts display names if hacked, the prior evidence I am no longer taking into consideration as it is insufficient. 

Next-step: @ToothFairy you have 24-hours to tweet Jagex and ask them something along the lines of "When an account is hacked, if the display name was changed would it be reverted upon recovery". We will await the response and if there is none no further action can be taken.

Apologies for the delay in my reply, I have been occupied with other things.

@ToothFairy asked for this to be re-opened as he claims Jagex reverts display names if hacked, the prior evidence I am no longer taking into consideration as it is insufficient. 

Next-step: @ToothFairy you have 24-hours to tweet Jagex and ask them something along the lines of "When an account is hacked, if the display name was changed would it be reverted upon recovery". We will await the response and if there is none no further action can be taken.

Can you tweet them? It doesn't matter who tweets them but he isn't going to link the actual twitter post only a "screenshot", and I know you won't try to fuck me over.