Scammed by James' worker

BanAppeals

Well I submitted an appeal and I got this back

06a68057b7cce37dfacc850514b3f7f7.png

This proves that my account was in fact hacked, because they reverted the name back to what it originally was (I didn't change it). The account is now unbanned, and this is what is left on the account. Note: In the most recent screenshot of where it had 9M on it I was wearing nothing, in the picture when I just logged in I'm wearing equiptment as well

a0d9301b76eaed9dc48a6a09ff868885.png

• Like 1

This proves that my account was in fact hacked, because they reverted the name back to what it originally was (I didn't change it). The account is now unbanned, and this is what is left on the account. Note: In the most recent screenshot of where it had 9M on it I was wearing nothing, in the picture when I just logged in I'm wearing equiptment as well

I've edited your pictures to block personal information, the uncensored pictures are still viewable for the moderating team though!

are you fucking kidding me? That proves that you changed the password. that has nothing to do with my workers IP

are you fucking kidding me? That proves that you changed the password. that has nothing to do with my workers IP

This is not a password change this was an account recovery. Jagex doesn't give the IP out of people on my account I've asked multiple mods so what you're asking me for is impossible

2fyMbCx.png

The ban the account had wouldn't have been quashed if it had just been a password reset.

Edited by ToothFairy
  • Like 1