Khal Essence Miner

Khaleesi

Hi khal! Awesome script here! Ran for 5 hours now. But there's two bugs that I found out, maybe you can fix it when you're free?

1. My bot was stuck at 2nd floor of varrock bank, he did not come down the stairs by itself, after a while it logged out still at 2nd floor.

2. Sometimes the bot will stuck at mining area trying to turn the camera? Stuck a few times there.

Other than that, thank you very much!

Hey Khal this is still the bugs with the script atm. Having similar issues that this member posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Never experienced the bugs posted above, except on the mirror client where it gets lost within 10 minutes (client's fault).

This is no doubt my favourioute script, it's actually flawless and I can run it without worrying about it and having to babysit it. It's one of the few actually flawless scripts and free as well. Keep it up! tongue.png

Here's a little proggy of running for 2 hours straight no bugs, I've ran it for 5+ hours before but I never took a screenshot.

Will post a longer one later.

0BZZIwg.png

Also note that this is a fresh account, and I've been using this script all the way till level 45 with the normal client. Got about 12K rune ess and like 3K pure ess (since I got member yesterday).

PS. I WANT YOUR MOTHERLODE MINER IN SDN :(

Edited by HeroicRambo
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not really, doesn't it work anymore?

seems to get stuck or waits 15-60 seconds before mining. doesn't happen every time, and i don't think it is an interaction fail. I manually rotated the camera and it persisted. I am using mirror mode.

2exm1cm.jpg

Also gets stuck now and then running too far west or south

i53drd.jpg

Only happened once in the 3 hours so far, but it got stuck upstairs:

8vs1fc.jpg

Edited by boatsb4hose

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...