Lol @ sweeping monthly scripts

Timekeeper

Yeah, OSB2 has been an absolute calamity. I called this over 6 months ago and stated this would not work out. Surprise surprise lol. However, people like still thinks this is a jackpot and everyone is going want to splash out money here. Get real. 

I don't wanna act like a genius, but we both stated this like a month ago in the official thread and people are still surprised..

• Like 1

Yeah, OSB2 has been an absolute calamity. I called this over 6 months ago and stated this would not work out. Surprise surprise lol. However, people like still thinks this is a jackpot and everyone is going want to splash out money here. Get real. 

It's because he wants 5 times the average wage for the amount of time he puts into the script.

If they added a 60,90 and a 120 day sub it would be better tbh. But scripters are just getting greedy.

Edited by arm2
  • Like 1

I agree. a small charge is fine due to the amount of time put into making these scripts, but as another poster said, It's a "deterrent"

Still, I plan on only buying and using 1.

I bought a script a couple months ago for 2$ and i made 2$ with it within the first two hours of running it, with only one account. Yet people still whine about prices :facep:

• Like 1

When the client itself is detectable, the sophistication of the scripts mean jack shit.

If you dont like it dont pay for it. No one is forcing you to buy the scripts. Some people who actually want to bot will pay for it.

You do realise this could mark the end of OSBot? Get real and stop with these bias replies.

• Like 2