Lol @ sweeping monthly scripts

Timekeeper

The implication here is that every single person who buys a script needs to start a bot farm to compensate for the expense of the script. I personall purchased several premiums and not a single one was ever used for gold farming. 

By the way, linking MRSP and acting like there is anyone in the world who pays that is ridiculous, furthermore most of the software you linked are multi-million dollar companies with teams for R & D 

I think it will help with the issue with scripts. Someone who pays for a script that goes down 2 days later won't be so upset if it was monthly as full time, but I definitely don't support the actions being made to force scripts to have a monthly payment.

I sometimes would of bought a script if I was able to spend money, because it would be a permanent pay. I would never of bought a monthly one, I'm no goldfarmer testing a new script; I don't think many are anymore. At this point all the bot is, is a community of people, similar to Hexis, but we don't have that many hours to do it legit. We bot our mains. We don't goldfarm too much anymore, it's too difficult.

If it's monthly, we bot for a week and get banned. It takes 2 months to get back to where we were, and we buy it again.

No thanks lads.

The implication here is that every single person who buys a script needs to start a bot farm to compensate for the expense of the script. I personall purchased several premiums and not a single one was ever used for gold farming. 

By the way, linking MRSP and acting like there is anyone in the world who pays that is ridiculous, furthermore most of the software you linked are multi-million dollar companies with teams for R & D 

People gold farm to make extra money. If you dont gold farm then you probably don't need extra money. If you dont need extra money then you shouldnt be complaining about prices.

Maybe once you "grow up a bit" and enter an actual workplace, you will see that if you dont buy software licences, you get fined A LOT.

Edited by Jack

I am not a fan of making all scripts monthly, but the developers decision overrides mine.

Seemingly.

Like I stated in the OP, I am not against month subscriptions. There are some scripts due to their complexity deserve monthly fees (NMZ, Slayer, Farming, AIO runecrafting and so forth)

But paying a monthly fee for a druid killer? For a power miner? For a fuckin cooking script? No thanks

And you have to thank, if they refuse to pay for it, which many will, what are they going to do instead? They are going to go to another client.

People gold farm to make extra money. If you dont gold farm then you probably don't need extra money. If you dont need extra money then you shouldnt be complaining about prices.

Maybe once you "grow up a bit" and enter an actual workplace, you will see that if you dont buy software licences, you get fined A LOT.

Ha...Haha.

I own an actual work place. I actually understand quite well how the real world works child. I have to pay a monthly income tax that I guarentee is more than your year income. The implication here is no one pays those MRSP fees. Those are a marketing tool, if you contact adobe to buy their product, there are about 10 different ways to get it for half the cost. 

Also no one gets fined. You think there are people going around checking your keys and making sure they check out? Lol please. And just because I have extra money to blow, doesn't mean I need to keep my mouth shut about a blatant money grab.

• Like 5

Seemingly.

Like I stated in the OP, I am not against month subscriptions. There are some scripts due to their complexity deserve monthly fees (NMZ, Slayer, Farming, AIO runecrafting and so forth)

But paying a monthly fee for a druid killer? For a power miner? For a fuckin cooking script? No thanks

And you have to thank, if they refuse to pay for it, which many will, what are they going to do instead? They are going to go to another client.

I agree with you on that. Nothing can be done, unless they change their minds, which the scripters failed to do. Maybe you will have better luck.