Khal Experiments

Khaleesi

• 1 month later...

I'll buy it now, I can use this for my pure, tired of training range at places cause I can't work on my strength unless I want to spend mills at nmz. I'll run this all night, thanks man! Buying now!! (:

EDIT: Bought it, still not on my osbot client. Eager to get my strength up, quite bugged out that I can't use it tonight and I just walked all the way to experiments lol. 

Edited by Twisty

why only 18mins proggy sad.png you can do better

Here, I ran it all night and when I woke up I still had it going. Here's a decent proggie.

oemZPJH.png

First time I've ever been banned in Runescape. I used to bot for days with various different bots, this bot took 6 hours then I got banned. I paid 3$ for this and received a nice ban in return, and if I do get unbanned I get a nice set down in 10 levels in strength, ranged, mage, hp, and probably my fishing. So careful with this script.  And to now come to this, I just got banned for a year. I don't trust this script, the free scripts have much better anti-ban system than this does. Use this script with caution, just received a ban for a year. Woop.

Jhn1HNI.png

Edited by Twisty

Here, I ran it all night and when I woke up I still had it going. Here's a decent proggie.

oemZPJH.png

First time I've ever been banned in Runescape. I used to bot for days with various different bots, this bot took 6 hours then I got banned. I paid 3$ for this and received a nice ban in return, and if I do get unbanned I get a nice set down in 10 levels in strength, ranged, mage, hp, and probably my fishing. So careful with this script.  And to now come to this, I just got banned for a year. I don't trust this script, the free scripts have much better anti-ban system than this does. Use this script with caution, just received a ban for a year. Woop.

Jhn1HNI.png

REKT , dont bot an account which you don't wanna risk

Got my account back two days later, same stats, same everything. Just proof that this bot isn't very reliable. Been botting for years, not been banned once, used this bot for barely 24 hours, banned. 

do you even know how to bot smart? you even said you accidentally left it on all night and you wonder why you have a ban. please just stop complaining.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...