Khal Experiments

Khaleesi

Script is nice and smooth n all. However, it got totally stuck once. It drank the last dose of a potion, and then clicked the empty vial (perhaps because of some lag?). So the interface was stuck on "use Vial on...", and the script would just hover over the experiment, just following it with the cursor. Big nono for antiban, and this needs a fix! You need to have the script just click anywhere to get rid of the "use Vial on...".

I'll have the Vial issue fixed in a sec, shouldn't have happend!

Thx for the report :)

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.21:

- Fixed vial problem

Should be online in a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think it is viable to bot a pure account that already has a first macro ban which was was the minimum I could get?

I may have gotten banned from this script but I was also using vip/mirroed + a paid fishing script aswell as your paid script throughout that month or two of botting not excessively. Only made it to 70 range and 70 fishing with low hours, I think it was bad luck. as Ive got a wcer with almost 90 wc right now going6 + hours a day.

Any advice from other people with a first ban on there account? are you botting still? 

• 3 weeks later...