Khal Experiments

Khaleesi

Great script, works well and all.. but is it intented it waits after killing experiments and says "fighting exp.." even tho it already killed it. It's okey wont do it long but would speed up xp gain if it woudlnt wait so long after kills.

hmm will take a look at it!

Do this script have some sort of antiban when walking? Wouldnt want to get banned because of banking

The paths are randomly generated and it sure has some anitban while fighting or walking ^^

But bottign always has a risk of getting banned :s

Thank you for update! I get over 20% more xp per hour now! J

hmm will take a look at it!

The paths are randomly generated and it sure has some anitban while fighting or walking ^^

But bottign always has a risk of getting banned :s

eyy! And yes thank you. I know botting = always risk of ban, just heard that walking same pattern makes it way more likely ( even tho you dont really have to leave experiments like ever) but nontheless i love new update. :)

Suggestion: option to choose when sip potions or something like that. I get a lot more xp by hand if i drink potions more often than script, and because for me money is not problem, id like the script drink more often potions. Also i would love if it would still be a bit randomised. I also think you should randomize eating a bit more. :)

Suggestion: option to choose when sip potions or something like that. I get a lot more xp by hand if i drink potions more often than script, and because for me money is not problem, id like the script drink more often potions. Also i would love if it would still be a bit randomised. I also think you should randomize eating a bit more. smile.png

Hmm would have to remake the whole GUI for that.. :s

Food is already randomnized by -10% to +10% of the amount you input.