Khal Experiments

Khaleesi

Hey guys,

long time botter here is my review for this script..

1 The script itself is perfect, I have used hundreds of hours on this script and it has not yet failed me, it clicks very accurately and banks easily.

2 This script will get you to 99 fast and pots perfectly.

3 This script WILL get you banned.. okay so here's the thing, experiments is RED HOT any esh lads from Australia know you must approach red hot shit with caution>>

>> here's what I worked out after 3 high level pure bans.. the only time I have ever been banned for botting, the experiment cave.. you can feel it when u enter, u can smell the mods, now think about it, how many hours can a human possibly make him  self grind out at experiments, I came up with 6 - 7 per day, when I received my 3 bans I used this bot all night, unsupervised for 12 hours + a day, wanting that 99 as quick as I can, NOPE don't work that way YOU WILL BE BANNED, I STRONGLY suggest mixing up training here with a variety of other things in a day ie. quests, skills, training in other areas, and to not leave it unsupervised for a long amount of time as people will try talk to you, you can safely bot here no problem 99% of the time, but that one time your jerking the neighbours cat it in the kitchen and a JMOD comes past.. REKT

Bot Smart Not Fast

mines exactly the same i just purchased this had the correct food that i selected in my inventory and just does the same as what you're getting.

im fuming I only just purchased this for it to not work sad.png

What food are you using?

Hey guys,

long time botter here is my review for this script..

1 The script itself is perfect, I have used hundreds of hours on this script and it has not yet failed me, it clicks very accurately and banks easily.

2 This script will get you to 99 fast and pots perfectly.

3 This script WILL get you banned.. okay so here's the thing, experiments is RED HOT any esh lads from Australia know you must approach red hot shit with caution>>

>> here's what I worked out after 3 high level pure bans.. the only time I have ever been banned for botting, the experiment cave.. you can feel it when u enter, u can smell the mods, now think about it, how many hours can a human possibly make him  self grind out at experiments, I came up with 6 - 7 per day, when I received my 3 bans I used this bot all night, unsupervised for 12 hours + a day, wanting that 99 as quick as I can, NOPE don't work that way YOU WILL BE BANNED, I STRONGLY suggest mixing up training here with a variety of other things in a day ie. quests, skills, training in other areas, and to not leave it unsupervised for a long amount of time as people will try talk to you, you can safely bot here no problem 99% of the time, but that one time your jerking the neighbours cat it in the kitchen and a JMOD comes past.. REKT

Bot Smart Not Fast

I like how you compare botting with other things xD

but yes this is true, be cautios and bot smart :)

Ran this script for like 8 hrs a day for 2 days with random breaks enabled.

i just got back from work after not running a script for 2 days, (this is the only script ive used on this account) and got a bot busting moderate ban. which is   a 2 day ban of course. 

That's unfortunate, make sure to bot a few hours a day, don't force it too much :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

amazing script bro! just a quick question because i am not looking to get banned i am only doing 60 minutes straight botting followed me a 10 minutes break and then also random breaks...is this a good plan? how long should i bot in one session to stay safe???

Well that's not bad :)

but there isn't really a rule about what's safe .. there is always a chance you get banned.

Just try to keep the botting time short.

Khaleesi