Khal Experiments

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been using bot couple of days now and it is 99% flawless with a good 50 hours+ botting time with no need to babysit I have realized that just on one occasion I checked it and it was standing away of by the dead chickens for some reason and it had been stuck for a few hours so I was hoping you could have a look into that, Thanks :)

been using bot couple of days now and it is 99% flawless with a good 50 hours+ botting time with no need to babysit I have realized that just on one occasion I checked it and it was standing away of by the dead chickens for some reason and it had been stuck for a few hours so I was hoping you could have a look into that, Thanks smile.png

I'll take a look to that! :)

Thanks khal! I ran it overnight again and it ended up stuck again just above ectophile place just passed dead cows and chickens, it was stuck for around 7 hours I did check to make sure I had the updated client

I'll take a look to that! smile.png

Yeah it seems like it cant return after banking anymore it walks past graves and just sits above ectophile place..strange

Thanks khal! I ran it overnight again and it ended up stuck again just above ectophile place just passed dead cows and chickens, it was stuck for around 7 hours I did check to make sure I had the updated client

Yeah it seems like it cant return after banking anymore it walks past graves and just sits above ectophile place..strange

Ya it's a client bug for the past 8 months ... restart the client and should be solved :)

Khaleesi