A little introduction about myself

RsGoldMart_Owen

A little information about my self:

I am a young entrepreneur from North America. I am currently finishing up my fourth year of University where I will be receiving my honours degree which will allow for further progression into graduate school.

Aside from going to school full time, I help manage a website called Rsgoldmart.com which provides Runescape Gold at a very decent price.

When I am not working on school work or the business, you can typically find me at the gym working out. I am an avid powerlifter and I work out any chance I can get.

If you have any questions about University, Runescape gold, or working out feel free to message me,

Owen.

Edited by RsGoldMart_Owen
  • Like 1

What's it like running a gold shop? Lots of business and Skype messages? Do your IRL friends know about your small business? Did you ever lose a big amount of gold to RWT bans? I'm really interested in doing this, but the gold merchers I've talked to all say they make way less than I thought they would be.

P.S. Welcome! :D

Edited by Artemis

What's it like running a gold shop? Lots of business and Skype messages? Do your IRL friends know about your small business? Did you ever lose a big amount of gold to RWT bans? I'm really interested in doing this, but the gold merchers I've talked to all say they make way less than I thought they would be.

P.S. Welcome! biggrin.png

All of my friends know that I own a gold shop, most however do not really understand the concept. I have a very safe trading system so no I do not or have not lost big amounts of gold to bans. In terms of success it all depends on how well you market your business.