LupeKid..

Jordan

I disagree in someways.

Maybe for bulk buys people will go to you as you have more feedback.

But when a smaller feedback person is selling smaller amounts ie.1-2mil at a time to a person at a cheaper price i would think the majoirty would go and save some money.

I understand you are butthurt, i would be too after losing alot of feedback, if it really meant alot to you though you would get back up and start selling some more like Ocazn, just lower your price some more and feedback farm. Problem solved, just never trade the same person twice so they buy bulk biggrin.png

The reason for the admins to delete our feedback was to help newer members of the community. They said it wasn't fair that we had so many and newer members could never reach our amount because they didn't seem trusted compared to us. That just backed up the fact that removing the feedback was a dumb idea.

Also, the only reason I'm still here is because somebody was demoted. Not going to name who, but somebody.

What sucks is it basically sums it up, he was trying to get the trusted bar to scam even more most likely. I hope he doesn't get away with anymore from people.

No. That was not why. He left because more than half his feedback was just taken away. Being number one doesn't matter. Being number two doesn't matter. Who cares about that. I could be last for all I care, but if I have a ton of feedback, I know I'll get more buyers.

Neither, i'd go ask a mod or a sponsor like Sponsor, why? Because i can actually tell they have had to already spend $60+ for that title and to scam most likely a $5 trade for 2mil wouldn't exactly be profitable for them.

Moderators can not take part in the marketplace due to one global mod scamming in the beginning of OSBot.

Sponsors are trustworthy, sure for 5$ trades and 2 Mil trades. But what're you going to do when there's a 50M trade going on? Are you going to go to a sponsor with 0 feedback and say "They aren't going to scam because of the amount of money they bought the title with"? Or are you going to go to the number one person?
Actually, forget the number one person, that number one person doesn't even have 50 feedback and he's been in the marketplace since April. New members wouldn't trust him either. What does that leave? There are no middlemen for huge trades.
  • Like 1