Drug Safety Q/A [I'm a Doctor]

SKlipz

DMT is crazy o_o
I'm in Australia so who knows if i'm getting the same stuff, but i filled a big conepiece up half weed half DMT for my first try...

Just wow, like you said, it takes you somewhere else for maybe 15 minutes - but it feels way longer. 

I was encapsulated in a world of kaleidascopic colours, just everywhere, looking down upon myself.I spent those 15 minutes outside laying in the dirt next to my sick apparently - shit was great.

DMT is crazy o_o

I'm in Australia so who knows if i'm getting the same stuff, but i filled a big conepiece up half weed half DMT for my first try...

Just wow, like you said, it takes you somewhere else for maybe 15 minutes - but it feels way longer. 

I was encapsulated in a world of kaleidascopic colours, just everywhere, looking down upon myself.I spent those 15 minutes outside laying in the dirt next to my sick apparently - shit was great.

^^ Welcome to the brotherhood good sir. I'm glad I finally see someone else posting about their trip. Have you ever heard of Ahyausca? It's DMT but it last 6 hours. Completely safe of course if taken properly.

I do not enjoy LSA whatsoever. It's sedating and every time I've taken it my skin feels like its on fire. 

I do believe if your looking into it you should try it for yourself since you obviously know what your looking for and everybodys reaction is different. 

1.5-2mg should do you just fine orally. 

My definition for regular Acid use is 1 Blotter per  month. This has been a safe method for acid intake and has been extensively researched. Drugs are like firearms , Lay them on the table or give them to someone who takes with caution and they are perfectly safe , give them to an ignorant 18 year old who wants to "Get turnt as humanly possible" and problems will occur. 

It's the same chemical that's massively dumped into your body at two points in your life , Birth and death. So I'm sure everyone will learn something.

ACTUALLY, if you'll check the internet you'll find that LSD-25 tolerance dissipates after 3-4 days of non use. The decrease is so massive, that as long as the user spaces his/her uses out 4 days apart each use, it will be as if it is their first time using LSD every time. Source: erowid, bluelight, etc.

However I do agree that drugs can be dangerous if used incorrectly without taking the necessary precautions prior to using them. Drugs affect everyone differently, this statement cannot be said enough as it is very true. While most drugs produce common symptoms in all of their users, some aspects can be drastically different depending on the person's overall tolerance and sensitivity to whatever drug they may consume. LSD being a power psychedelic substance has the capability to mentally cripple somebody for Life if important cautionary actions aren't taken before dosing. One of the main things with LSD is set and setting, this cannot be said enough. Make sure the LSD is consumed in a controlled and safe environment, that way no third party interference can occur involving unexpected and/or outside entities/influences. Example: your friends house while his parents are out of town for a few weeks, on the other side of the country with absolutely no possibility of them OR ANYONE UNEXPECTEDLY showing up. Unfamiliar faces and staring eyes can make an inexperienced user highly uncomfortable and freak out, causing them to get what is called "the fear" among LSD users these days.

a lot of hallucinogenic drugs are sold as LSD, they produce somewhat similar effects but have worse adverse side effects in some users. also these drugs are pretty new compared to LSD-25 and require a heavy amount of research and official study be done before it can be concluded whether or not some of these substances are safe to consume in both short term and long term use. for a more detailed guide on these other drugs that get sold as LSD (so common you've probably bought them multiple times if you've taken LSD more than a handful of times) check out = *click*

ACTUALLY, if you'll check the internet you'll find that LSD-25 tolerance dissipates after 3-4 days of non use. The decrease is so massive, that as long as the user spaces his/her uses out 4 days apart each use, it will be as if it is their first time using LSD every time. Source: erowid, bluelight, etc.

However I do agree that drugs can be dangerous if used incorrectly without taking the necessary precautions prior to using them. Drugs affect everyone differently, this statement cannot be said enough as it is very true. While most drugs produce common symptoms in all of their users, some aspects can be drastically different depending on the person's overall tolerance and sensitivity to whatever drug they may consume. LSD being a power psychedelic substance has the capability to mentally cripple somebody for Life if important cautionary actions aren't taken before dosing. One of the main things with LSD is set and setting, this cannot be said enough. Make sure the LSD is consumed in a controlled and safe environment, that way no third party interference can occur involving unexpected and/or outside entities/influences. Example: your friends house while his parents are out of town for a few weeks, on the other side of the country with absolutely no possibility of them OR ANYONE UNEXPECTEDLY showing up. Unfamiliar faces and staring eyes can make an inexperienced user highly uncomfortable and freak out, causing them to get what is called "the fear" among LSD users these days.

a lot of hallucinogenic drugs are sold as LSD, they produce somewhat similar effects but have worse adverse side effects in some users. also these drugs are pretty new compared to LSD-25 and require a heavy amount of research and official study be done before it can be concluded whether or not some of these substances are safe to consume in both short term and long term use. for a more detailed guide on these other drugs that get sold as LSD (so common you've probably bought them multiple times if you've taken LSD more than a handful of times) check out = *click*

Actually study's of frequent LSD use 4x a month for 6+ months have proven to cause brain lesions and can result in stroke. Like I said before I'm here for ultimate safety so no one has to explain to their family why they had to go to the hospital for a mild OD. 

Thank you for posting that 2nd paragraph I wasnt going to until someone actually asked about dosing. 

Some of those that are possibly worse would be the NBOMe series. I'm currently testing these chemicals out and seeing what short/long term side effects persist.

I always get the product i'm after (Roomy tests everything when we receive it)

I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU SHOULD TRY SHROOMS BEFORE ACID

^ That is a big thing for a psyc newcomer. 

I do have a request though , if anybody has tried peyote please post a detailed trip report including nausea etc. 

I cant find it and I need more information on the experience , the effects , and anything else you believe will be beneficial to others.

Roomy just ordered some today. Want me to post a trip report? I'm going to take it one more time and if its still awful im not taking it anymore.

If anybody wants a specific trip report post the intoxicant and a dosage amount. <-- This will allow me to experience as close to what you will. (If you get the actual stuff , Ours is tested i suggest the same for you)

Edited by SKlipz
  • Like 2

How about cocaine? 

Also I've heard DMT immobilizes you for hours, I assume I misinterpreted it and they meant "It felt like hours".

DMT Immobilizes you for 8-25 Minutes. The longest "Vaporized" DMT trip on record is 35 Minutes and it was a 250mg trip so definitely overboard.

Oh my younger days. Cocaine is honestly safe (With SAFETY precautions) but also very addictive. It makes you feel like superman for 30-40 Minutes then you feel awful. This is why people get addicted because when they are coming down they keep doing lines resulting in a dependency build up. 

For experienced users I'd recommend at MAX 4 Lines 150mg each (Space them out) in a day with at least a 1 week break. (You need that week for your body to recoup and to get generally the same effect as your first line).

For the novice I recommend a test day. One line 100mg , See how you like the effects and dislike the come down. You need to train your body to get use to that come down because self control is key with this particular drug.

If you have ever had heart problems say no to this drug.

If anyone in your family has had heart disease I suggest a lower dose (60-75mg's) to see how you react.

Edited by SKlipz
  • Like 1

I'm looking forward to the LSA report smile.png

Do you extract it or just eat Morning Glories/HBWR seeds?

We get it in powder form. It should be in around Monday so look for the report then.

If you have ever heard of NBOMe's I think you would appreciate these much more than LSA or LSZ.

I would only recommend using blotters for NBOMe's though because a very minuscule amount nasally (1.5mg's) can cause an overdose.

• Like 1

Not really about safety but how long does it take to get THC out of your system for a urine test? I'm drinking 4 liters of water a day and taking creatine so I can piss it all out. You think a week is enough time to pass?

Make sure you use the restroom on the morning of the test (NEVER take a test with the first p*** of the day), Drink plenty of water (Pound them bottles) drink plenty of creatine enough to keep your urine from being clear.

You could honestly pass the next day if you drink enough water and creatine. 

by the way, VOWTG41.png?1 is bad for sperm, it decreases the sperm count. so yeah, just for the potheads to know.

Marijuana's effect on sperm is short term this has been proven. There is no long term effects to sperm from Marijuana listed in any reliable study's. 

So us "Potheads" would have to take a month or so break to have a kid.

Well THC is stored in your fat cells, thus making it take up to a month to get it out of your system. Drinking water MAY help IF you have recently smoked, (first time/first time smoking within a few months) but no, even if you drink 5 gallons of water a day it still would not be out of your system.

@Sir Bongs- Your best bet would be to buy synthetic urine from a local head shop, or just order it. I'm not sure what it is made from, but there are multiple cases of it being an effective product for passing piss tests. I wish you luck dude.