Drug Safety Q/A [I'm a Doctor]

SKlipz

"The Light" as most psych users call it. 

The reason its called this is when you take it lights and music are perceived completely differently on this substance. You also get a "Buzzy" feeling like your body is filled with thousands of bees that are not stinging you.

I've taken DPT a couple of times and its a very enjoyable experience with music and cartoons. (Don't take this in the dark and complete silence.)

I've noticed this is a more of a classic psych than a spirit substance. (DMT is a spirit substance) It's very similar to DMT but not nearly as intense.

The best RoA in my opinion is vaporizing DPT. Instant effects, 2-4 hour duration, the nausea isn't as bad as oral consumption.

Dosing for Vaporizing would be 35-50mg's. Oral - 200-300mg's. (Don't use an IV -.- idiotic friend blew one of his veins and had to go to the hospital)

Post a trip report if you do try this substance I would like more information on it. (I've only done it twice)

Post a report on Methoxetamine for the fellow users if you could.

I want to know how it was for you because I don't enjoy Methoxetamine because it feels like im taking "K" again (Ketamine) and i hated "K" with a passion.

Hmm, thank you for your feedback. I was thinking of using a vaporization method, though I am almost sure I will now, given your recommendation. I will complile my thoughts and post about MXE, shortly.

Methoxetamine.  It's, quite a substance. Here’s my (rather extensive) take.

A brief overview: MXE is a dissociative, and is an analog of Ketamine. It’s recorded use in humans is very slim, although well known in the “RC” (Research chemical) community. It is considered difficult to acquire.

By dose: This is how I reacted, by dose. (Please understand this is HIGHLY dependent on the person)

*All listed doses are by sublingual administration*

15-20mg – This is threshold.

20-45mg – This dose is light, marked by a decreased awareness, especially in conversation. A sense of slight, omnipresent confusion is about. Daily functioning is possible. (Remember, do not drive under the influence). Fatigue in strength is not as noticeable.

50mg- This would be a “recreational” dose. The user is losing perception of time. Movement may become noticeably uncoordinated. There was a sense of serenity, and peace. Loud sounds are very startling. Unlike K, the user may not feel sedated, and activates may be done while at this dose.

50-100mg – For someone without a tolerance to dissociative drugs, this may induce an “M hole”. This is a strong dose, confusion is wildly present. Daily activities like using a computer will become impossible.

100mg-500mg+ - It is possible to overshoot the m hole. An m hole is just slightly beneath full anesthesia. So this is a state where theoretically, one should be in anesthesia. Though designed to be more potent by weight then Ketamine, it actually is highly ineffective at producing anesthetic effects. I do not know why this is. This is marked by tremors, uncontrollable muscle spasms and contracting. It actually looks much like someone with fully contracted tetanus.

*A note about the m hole. The m hole is something that appears infrequently in literature. It is a state like the “k hole”. This though, is marked by complete ego death. You, as an entity, are no longer there. Objects are meaningless, as is time. Music and words are arbitrary; although the mood of the music may impact the direction of the trip. Closed and open eye visuals may occur. It is rare to remember much of this state. I personally, find it pleasant. Many find the confusion that comes with this to be overwhelming however.     

Routes of administration

Sublingal - One of my favourites. Smooth come up/down. Takes some time to deliver, but is direct to the blood stream. Awful, bitter taste.

Insufflation - The drip is awful. It isn't bad going in though. Seems to take slightly more substance to deliver similar results vs other ROA's.

Suppository - Near 100% bioavailability. It's interesting to administer in this manner. This is my tied favourite ROA, it is smooth and has no bad taste.

Oral - Active oraly at almost the same dose as sublingal. It can be easy to take, but requires some time before effects are felt.

IM/IV - Not tested. May not be suited for IV. IM I speculate to be okay, I did not try this due to a lack of sterile equipment.

Vaporized - Not tested. I speculate this to be chaotic and did not attempt this for that reason.

Conclusion: A psychonaut may enjoy this. It is very unpredictable and is not at all forgiving. I enjoyed it, although I'm sure my NMDA receptors are now shot after all of this substance I have used. I will be unlikey to use it again. It has no physcial addiction potential as far as I can tell. One week of heavy, daily use will not produce withdraws. Phychological addiction potential I can't vouch for.

Edited by RSturtle
  • Like 1

Doesn't the use of drugs stimulate your schizophrenia? Or maybe it suppresses it? Just curious smile.png

A lot of these drugs hit dopamine. Dopamine in excess is commonly considered to be a contributing factor to schizophrenia. I have a close friend that uses a wide array of drugs, and uses a typical antipychotic. While I wouldn't recommend it, he doesn't seem to have any problems with it. I don't have a ton of experience with it, and I'm no doctor... Doctor what say you? Haha :P

i am 16 and smoke cigarettes and have for like 3 months, lol are my lungs dead? also i play soccer (futbol) and more sports 

No, it takes years for cigarettes to do any long term damage. (Pack a day for 5+ years)

Anyone have any experience with mescaline? Just curious. Apparently similar to LSD, mushrooms/psilocybin

happy.png

One capsule did me in the only time I ever tried it.

It was a LONGGGGGG trip as well by my standards (10+ Hours)

Very similar trip to LSD.

If I can find some I'll take it and post a report I've been looking for it recently but nobody has any.

A lot of these drugs hit dopamine. Dopamine in excess is commonly considered to be a contributing factor to schizophrenia. I have a close friend that uses a wide array of drugs, and uses a typical antipychotic. While I wouldn't recommend it, he doesn't seem to have any problems with it. I don't have a ton of experience with it, and I'm no doctor... Doctor what say you? Haha tongue.png

It truthfully depends on the substance and the user. LSD (50Mcg's) is proven to stop hallucinations in schizo's. 

If the user has a strong mind and understands that the hallucinations are not their they can take these drugs because they have a strong mind and have already been through hell since their symptoms began. (My first hallucination from schizo was about 50 faceless people constantly yelling at me and following me.)

The only thing I don't recommend for schizo's is speed. Speed in my experiences has caused horrible hallucinations that are VIVIDLY real and you can feel what your seeing touch you and I hated that.

Edited by SKlipz

I smoke marijuana on a daily basis, I am also a chronic asthmatic.

I can understand that inhaling anything other than air into your lungs can be damaging and when I try and smoke cigarettes it does tighten my chest.

When I smoke Marijuana, I feel like a weight has been lifted as I can breathe properly again.

Here is an example of an experience;

I was out with some friends in Bristol and my chest was really tight almost as if I was having an asthma attack, So I rang my foster carer & got her to book me an appointment at the docs. About 10 minutes later, Rich lit up a joint, as per usual I had some and after 5 minutes my chest was fine and I was no longer getting panicky.

Must have helped in some way.

My story :)

I smoke marijuana on a daily basis, I am also a chronic asthmatic.

I can understand that inhaling anything other than air into your lungs can be damaging and when I try and smoke cigarettes it does tighten my chest.

When I smoke Marijuana, I feel like a weight has been lifted as I can breathe properly again.

Here is an example of an experience;

I was out with some friends in Bristol and my chest was really tight almost as if I was having an asthma attack, So I rang my foster carer & got her to book me an appointment at the docs. About 10 minutes later, Rich lit up a joint, as per usual I had some and after 5 minutes my chest was fine and I was no longer getting panicky.

Must have helped in some way.

My story smile.png

Some people say it helps asthma and others say it makes it worse.

I'm glad cannabis helped you with your asthma but I would not recommend smoking cigs with asthma. (Very dangerous for those with severe asthma)

• Like 1

My friend has only ever tried mushroom oil or whatever, boiled them up and used the water in coffee, made his brain feel like it was doing backflips while having an orgasm.

I don't boil mine I grind them up and put them in something I make to eat.

Buffalo sauce with shrooms + Deep fried wings = Greatest thing on earth

• Like 1