Runescape Legacy mode beta is open!

Sky

To play: http://www.runescape.com/game?beta=1

Edit; the point of Legacy Mode Beta, is to get users to find bugs, and give their thoughts on how it feels and such to get it to feel exactly how you want, as close to pre-eoc as humanly possible before release, so saying "rs3 sucks" & "Pointless" Is doing no good & doesn't make sense if you're not helping at all.

This is how it looks in it's smallest detail

xBi0sVu.png

This is it in it's greatest detail

G8NJiC0.jpg

Please notice that combat reverted back to 136 instead of 200 (Max of 138) + Special bar return. You also don't need armor to kill things anymore (No more being max combat with no gear almost dying to a guard) But it does still help a ton to have something

Heres how spells will look, (Lunar, unchageable 3 page system)

srLQGy4.png

Heres the powers/abilities tab. You can't access the powers, but you can still change the way you obtain what combat xp you get (You're attack style will change to the appropriate style whichever way you chose)

Y8FSTja.png

Bank still has it's neat little tabs and buttons

ddQhHdL.png

The quest tab dosen't open a quest list the way it did before, but instead opens a whole new interface

dFj8Z1k.png

If it wouldn't be a hassle, could you show me the prayer tab and icons. smile.png

Normals 

tmLNw1l.png

Curses

EqfdfgC.png

If theres any questions please don't be shy happy.png

Edited by Asuna
  • Like 2

Thefuck I thought legacy mode was for people who didnt like rs3?

It is, the only diffrence between legacy & pre-eoc is the new gear & the effectiveness of the combat triangle. Also theres tons of new combat. Everything is resonable and I quite enjoy rs3, the only thing I can't stand is the combat system, but legacy clears all that up <3

Free members? ohmy.png

Beta is free to all members I believe