my entire farm banned

bigballnboss

Had 2 computers different IPS 2 bots on each 2 atmercher2 and 2 atautobuyers all got banned this morning upon waking up don't give me the IP flag bullshit cuz they were both clean IPS an premium scripts..my theory is that jamflex is just recording every scripts patterns an are saving them in a database an just wait till people run them an match the patterns with the bot, I took breaks an everything I feel helpless with this bot as I use to goldfarm an never received a single ban I just don't think its worth it anymore until we figure a way around jamflex's bot detection!

Edited by bigballnboss

Had 2 computers different IPS 2 bots on each 2 atmercher2 and 2 atautobuyers all got banned this morning upon waking up don't give me the IP flag bullshit cuz they were both clean IPS an premium scripts..my theory is that jamflex is just recording every scripts patterns an are saving them in a database an just wait till people run them an match the patterns with the bot, I took breaks an everything I feel helpless with this bot as I use to goldfarm an never received a single ban I just don't think its worth it anymore until we figure a way around jamflex's bot detection!

Its all about the hours played per day and the mouse movements.

Do you listen to jagex? They say the average legit player plays 2 hours a day. They track how much you play and throw you in bot worlds when they see you play too much.

Yh man lets believe all the shit Jagex tells you, it seems to be effective vs idiots like you.

Let's ignore how all the gold farmers run 24/7 for a week straight and nothing happens, 

Do you listen to jagex? They say the average legit player plays 2 hours a day. They track how much you play and throw you in bot worlds when they see you play too much.

i'm botting 24/7 for 4days, never receiving any randoms because i'm hopping and buying shit, i don't get banned don't belive shit about jagex 2h bullshit stuff lol