Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

absolutely love the script! one problem however, with nature runes i left the script running last night doing the shop method. after about 1.2k runes crafted, the bot deviated too far south while walking the safe path. when i checked my computer in the morning he was just standing near the intersection of the two rivers.

ya been reported before, issue in the mirror client.

I'll be updating all of my script to a fix for this walking bug :s

Alright thanks for the clarification there. Such a relief. I literally got banned maybe 5 mins after running your runecrafting script, i'm not sure if it's easy to detect as it's been out for a year or so. I've botted 90 range at your ogres, and got 70 agility with your agility script, I don't think it was any of those scripts because it was around a week ago when I last used those 2. Anyone else had a quick bann experience using the runecrafting script?

I doubt it was the runecrafting script, could also be a delayed bann from few days before.

Agility has a pretty high bann rate these days :s

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

ya been reported before, issue in the mirror client.

I'll be updating all of my script to a fix for this walking bug :s

I doubt it was the runecrafting script, could also be a delayed bann from few days before.

Agility has a pretty high bann rate these days :s

Khaleesi

I botted 90 range and agility whilst babysitting the screen, so when people talk i would reply so they wouldn't report, any idea if jagex catches on with the pattern of your clicks, or if it's only investigated by them after a report of your account has been issued?

I botted 90 range and agility whilst babysitting the screen, so when people talk i would reply so they wouldn't report, any idea if jagex catches on with the pattern of your clicks, or if it's only investigated by them after a report of your account has been issued?

Jagex has a lot of ways to detect botting these days, most of them stays unknown for us.

If we would know this, we could easy make something to hide them :s

I recommend not botting on that account again, because jagex will be watching it like a hawk. You should delete your random.dat and jagex cache, get a vpn/proxy and create another botting acc. If you really want to be careful you should get vip and use the mirror client.  

Thanks for the advice. I definitely wont bot again on it for a good few months if ever. 

So I've been testing this script and the only thing I've noticed is that I was doing the RoD method of fire runes and the clicks seemed TOO fast. Like faster than a human could do

Which part is too fast?

Is this monthly or lifetime ?

lifetime

Also, sometimes in the altar it will keep clicking outside of the area to make the runes and keep trying to run away from the altar.

You mean missclicking the altar?

this has happned to me as well at nature altar, it will continuously click west of the altar once inside as if trying to get out

ow really ... so it tries to run out of the altar? xD

never heard that before .. will see what jagex fucked up this time sleep.png

Does it happen often?

What does the script status say?

does it happen when you rafter the runes or before?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi