Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey @Khaleesi

I ran ZMI and everything worked flawlessly last night until I started using my Giant Pouch and now the script gets stuck when it's time to empty that pouch. It seems like it gets stuck when there isn't enough room to deposit the entire pouch in one go. I have a rune pouch and everything is ordered like yours is on the screen shot. 

I tried it with anti cheat on/off and the same bug is reproduced in mirror mode. 

Edited by hackerman_9000
  • Like 1

Very good script so far, noticed a few dodgy things though. I had 100 (4) dose staminas and then 3,2 and 1 dose so i would have bank space to deposit after drinking the (4) dose. The script seems to take the 1,2,3 doses before the 4s which resulted in me losing a bank space and depositing my rune pouch. Then it got stuck at the altar repeatedly trying to press ourinia teleport without any runes for about 20 minutes. I'm worried about being banned for it, is there anyway that if no exp is gained in 5 minutes the script would stop and i could log out? Luckily it was only 20 minutes. I've converted all my staminas to (1) dose but wish i had known this beforehand. 

Script updated to V2.03:
- Fixed ZMI Large/Giant pouch use
- Added Steam runes
- Added Smoke runes
- Updated Magic imbue

Should be online ina  few hours!
Khaleesi <3

7 hours ago, hackerman_9000 said:

Hey @Khaleesi

I ran ZMI and everything worked flawlessly last night until I started using my Giant Pouch and now the script gets stuck when it's time to empty that pouch. It seems like it gets stuck when there isn't enough room to deposit the entire pouch in one go. I have a rune pouch and everything is ordered like yours is on the screen shot. 

I tried it with anti cheat on/off and the same bug is reproduced in mirror mode. 

Should be fixed in V3.03

5 hours ago, gilly1994 said:

Yeah i've sorted it now. Been babysitting the script few the first time i've used it. It occasionally clicks too far from the ladder on the minimap and i end up running to the red salamanders. Doesnt seem to fix itself. 

mirror mode?

1 hour ago, gilly1994 said:

Very good script so far, noticed a few dodgy things though. I had 100 (4) dose staminas and then 3,2 and 1 dose so i would have bank space to deposit after drinking the (4) dose. The script seems to take the 1,2,3 doses before the 4s which resulted in me losing a bank space and depositing my rune pouch. Then it got stuck at the altar repeatedly trying to press ourinia teleport without any runes for about 20 minutes. I'm worried about being banned for it, is there anyway that if no exp is gained in 5 minutes the script would stop and i could log out? Luckily it was only 20 minutes. I've converted all my staminas to (1) dose but wish i had known this beforehand. 

Why would you drink (4)'s when you ahve left overs inth e bank ... Just put placeholds and fillt eh rest of the bank.

13 minutes ago, gilly1994 said:

Also, when my giant pouch degrades the script will fix it but then won't use it again. Unsure if its because it has less pure essence in it? Any way i can fix this?

Nope, it's only for 1 run and there 3 less essence? 

Hey Khaleesi, absolutely love your work, I've purchased your RC script and have ran for many hours many mills made( Mirror mode btw ) 

But today when rcing mud runes it wouldnt bank, instead after teleporting out of the earth altar it runs to the bank, stands on the exact same tile and wont bank, instead will alternate rapidly between random mouse movemnt and camera rotation and in between these rapid status changes it does attempt to open the bank but only for a split second. 

I've used this script for mud runes before and it never did this. 

Thanks Khal <3

edit, I've messed around with different anti ban levels, no cigar

Edited by 12346720

On 7/11/2020 at 12:08 PM, sp0wner said:

Hi there, any update on Daeyalt essence? I would like to have a free trial :)

Will try to add this week. Soryr for the delay

On 7/12/2020 at 10:15 PM, 12346720 said:

Hey Khaleesi, absolutely love your work, I've purchased your RC script and have ran for many hours many mills made( Mirror mode btw ) 

But today when rcing mud runes it wouldnt bank, instead after teleporting out of the earth altar it runs to the bank, stands on the exact same tile and wont bank, instead will alternate rapidly between random mouse movemnt and camera rotation and in between these rapid status changes it does attempt to open the bank but only for a split second. 

I've used this script for mud runes before and it never did this. 

Thanks Khal <3

edit, I've messed around with different anti ban levels, no cigar

So with mud altar or? Could you screenshot?

On 7/14/2020 at 5:42 AM, Xiez said:

Hey Khal, could I get a trial for this script? 

Enjoy the trial

On 7/14/2020 at 6:21 PM, MainMonster said:

This looks good. Could I get proof of this?

Enjoy