Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

20 hours ago, tomziii said:

Restarting the client did get it working for about 30 mins then it just repeatedly click inv tab mage tab, fuck knows I'll just have to restart every so often

tabs chnages aren't even dealt with in the script, that's done in osbot.
Screenshot it instead of posting a message. 1 images says more then 1000 words ^^

5 hours ago, zerkedstuff said:

Large pouch isnt working at zmi for me either.? works doing abyss

ZMI uses the exact same code as abyss to deal with pouches... Running it right now on 2 mains at it's using it just fine for me.
Send me your setup so I can test that. 1 images says more then 1000 words ^^

2 hours ago, zerkedstuff said:

It also starts to run before coming back to the bank for more ess after filling the other pouches in zmi (it doesn't touch large) . Every single time. pretty predictable bot behaviour :S

Never hear dof this issue, didn't even encounter on 5 accs ... Might wanna check out whats wrong witht he client to be honest.
I have 100+ ppl runing this without any issues at this point.
Liek is said above, send me some images, so I cna say what's wrong.

8 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

tabs chnages aren't even dealt with in the script, that's done in osbot.
Screenshot it instead of posting a message. 1 images says more then 1000 words ^^

Got mine working turned off break manager and had it in fullscreen seemed to work perfectly, got the level i need for the time being, i babysit so dont mind turning off break manager.

Love the script though

1 hour ago, tomziii said:

Got mine working turned off break manager and had it in fullscreen seemed to work perfectly, got the level i need for the time being, i babysit so dont mind turning off break manager.

Love the script though

Use fixed screen, fullscreen something has issues :/
Could be why it was opening the tab multiple times ... ^^

14 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

ZMI uses the exact same code as abyss to deal with pouches... Running it right now on 2 mains at it's using it just fine for me.
Send me your setup so I can test that. 1 images says more then 1000 words ^^

whats a video worth? something is wrong. it does this every run. completely ignores large pouch at zmi. large pouch works fine at abyss though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zerkedstuff said:

whats a video worth? something is wrong. it does this every run. completely ignores large pouch at zmi. large pouch works fine at abyss though.

Thx that is awesome!

Was the pouch already full? Meaning it just didn't empty the large pouch at the altar? Could that be it?
What's the reason it didn't empty it? any lagg or did it try to empty it too quickly?

Edited by Khaleesi

34 minutes ago, tomziii said:

That's exactly what mine was doing too, I was using fixed screen at first khal, like I said full screen worked fine for me

P.s. no lagg whatsoever, and it never tried to open the large pouch, even if it was empty or full. Mine works now though 🤔 so god knows

Try to empty and full youself once, sometimes the settings in game are just bugged :)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, whatuphoe said:

Hi khaleesi,

A big fan of your scripts. I was running nat runes via edgeville. It looks like the bot has some difficulty banking (not always but often) as the mouse cursor moves around the bank area but cannot click on it.

Are you using fixed screen? Might be an issue if you are using resizeable
Possible to screenshot?