Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hi Khaleesi, I dont mean to leave bad reviews, but it seems something is fundamentally wrong with this.

- I have died over 5 times now

- I have all settings set to the most safe, IE, Eating at 80%, Stamina pots slider at max etc etc

- Wearing full rune

- 60hp

- 52 Defence

- 50 mining, 52 agility, 50 Thieving

Why am I keeping on dieing!? I cant craft more than 1k runes without dieng now...

Not hugely happy,

Regards,

Hi Khaleesi, I dont mean to leave bad reviews, but it seems something is fundamentally wrong with this.

- I have all settings set to the most safe, IE, Eating at 80%, Stamina pots slider at max etc etc

- Wearing full rune

- 60hp

- 52 Defence

Why am I keeping on dieing!? I cant craft more than 1k runes without dieng now...

Not hugely happy,

Regards,

the full rune is likely what is getting you killed, people are maybe freezing you? even with your def lvl you should be okay with d hide+ a rune kite/mith pickaxe...

- Wearing full rune

- 60hp

- 52 Defence

Not hugely happy,

Regards,

the full rune is likely what is getting you killed, people are maybe freezing you? even with your def lvl you should be okay with d hide+ a rune kite/mith pickaxe...

Exactly this ^

Why are you even wearing full rune ... They are just pking you bcs of that sleep.png

it has bad magic defence and your run energy depleted twice as fast.

Equip some cheap armor like d hide and antidrag shield smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Hi Khaleesi,

I've been having trouble with your bot for a while now, thought at first it might have been a fluke thing but I've died multiple times.        I've logged back in a couple of times to find myself standing in the wilderness. It seems that at one point or another the bot will simply stop, leaving me standing where ever I was before it cut out. Due to this, if im standing in the abyss the bot will eventually die. Any thoughts on how I can fix this? My settings for osbot work for all other scripts except this one in case you think that might be the cause. Thanks for your time!

-MrMath

Could you please update astral method with the following updates

1. use tele(group) to lunar isle, this spawns 2-5 tiles closer to the bank.

2. randomize the banker used OR  use ONLY the booth furthest to the east, ('bird's-eye' jack) allowed you to bank without wearing the seal of passage. . currently you must wear the seal, and it only banks at the furthest banker to the west, which nobody who's rcing ever uses.

Much appreciated, hope you agree and add them

Could you please update astral method with the following updates

1. use tele(group) to lunar isle, this spawns 2-5 tiles closer to the bank.

2. randomize the banker used OR  use ONLY the booth furthest to the east, ('bird's-eye' jack) allowed you to bank without wearing the seal of passage. . currently you must wear the seal, and it only banks at the furthest banker to the west, which nobody who's rcing ever uses.

Much appreciated, hope you agree and add them

I already said that and he didn't do anything about it

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter