Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

as well as maybe reworking the banking (fills the pouches in the same order, every time, withdraws random items at times), a good QOL update imo would be to add an option to bank the ring of dueling when its at 1 charge left. As you can use these up quickly, they make a great alch-item to recover a bit of the cost of buying them.. I can't see anyone really being against this so please consider it.

never had this problem of withdrawing random's item's but then again i do have everything i need in 1 tab and nothing else there

never had this problem of withdrawing random's item's but then again i do have everything i need in 1 tab and nothing else there

me too, first i kept everything in the first tab, but it would grab items from the one under it, now i keep everything in one standalone tab, along with runes for npc contact, still manages to grab an air rune or cosmic every now and then for no reason besides spazz clicking as far as i can see

not going to be using the script much till NPC contact is fixed...i honestly don't know what you are doing for it to work perfectly for you, but i just watched it click the bank too early into the dialog  8 times before i just did it myself...come on sad.png

out of 20 + hours of using it with npc contact not once had a problem with it myself :/ no idea whats going wrong on your end maybe client lag ? 

I died 4 times in a row with this, had 52 defence, red d'hide body, rune legs, kite and full helm, not sure what happened, may have just been bad luck, 

Thanks

try setting more options to use in the abbys, or set to to heal everytime before entering or something just set to make sure you always enter with near full hp i guess

out of 20 + hours of using it with npc contact not once had a problem with it myself :/ no idea whats going wrong on your end maybe client lag ? 

try setting more options to use in the abbys, or set to to heal everytime before entering or something just set to make sure you always enter with near full hp i guess

I dont think its lag, could be but from what i am seeing everything is going perfect till the script clicks the bank chest too early, i dont know why but it just does it over and over and sometimes it'll work on the 2nd try, but never the first. sometimes it'll keep retrying, eating up my runes till i eventually jump in and do that bit myself

Can you make it so that when you die it reroutes back to edge? Cant leave script for too long since it logs out when you die

use ring of life

since the last update (where the box that holds all of your scripts changed and is now smaller and centered) this script cannot withdraw items from bank. it hovers around random items

since the last update (where the box that holds all of your scripts changed and is now smaller and centered) this script cannot withdraw items from bank. it hovers around random items

also, putting the required items in there own tab alone does not work. it will just move around erratically over empty spaces 

use ring of life

also, putting the required items in there own tab alone does not work. it will just move around erratically over empty spaces 

I'll take a look at the random item hovering.

Does it happen everytime?

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter