Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

- Mirror or regular client?  regular
- Running abyss or normal altars? normal altars (fire altar RoD)
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) medium and small pouch
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Was running fine for 1.5 hours.  Came back to see that I was logged out.  Started script again and every time it goes to fill the medium and small pouch the script just logs out and shuts down.

HjZQ2hT.png

Edited by transmission

- Mirror or regular client?  regular

- Running abyss or normal altars? normal altars (fire altar RoD)

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) medium and small pouch

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Was running fine for 1.5 hours.  Came back to see that I was logged out.  Started script again and every time it goes to fill the medium and small pouch the script just logs out and shuts down.

HjZQ2hT.png

Do you have ring of duellings?

What is the script status?

Arre the pouches degraded?

Can you not input a emergency teleport using a tab? as using the glory takes too long? I have only died once and am using a 51hp account which isn't bad, but i did lose my graceful gloves & cape sad.png

Thanks

then put emergency teleport higher... so simply xD

have RoD, the problem was my medium pouch degraded.  Does the script not repair them?

No, if you would check the Gui you would have seen this :)

It does repair pouches in abyss, IF you are using abyss to craft runes.

If you are using plain altars you'll need NPC contact to repair pouches.

Khaleesi

Was working great for me, but recently as of 30 mins ago wont take a glory out of bank when one expires, anyone else having this issue? it just removes expired glory,then logs out,

Great script otherthan that!!

Thanks

Great script! Bought it last night and currently doing lavas for 44rc, has a couple of pathing issues when in mirror mode but absolutely flawless when on the standard client smile.png Keep up the good work man!

That's very strange, did you try restarting the client?

You should make a feature where the bot recovers the pouches from where it dies, I do occasionally die and the bot just logs out and I lose all my pouches.

Ya I know right, but this is pretty hard to do so.

When I find some time this weekend I'm going to take a look at deathwalk :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

That's very strange, did you try restarting the client?

Ya I know right, but this is pretty hard to do so.

When I find some time this weekend I'm going to take a look at deathwalk smile.png

Khaleesi

Thanks, this would be awesome.

Could just grab the pouches and log out. Doesn't need to be anything too complex. i just don't want to lose my pouches :p

Can you not input a emergency teleport using a tab? as using the glory takes too long? I have only died once and am using a 51hp account which isn't bad, but i did lose my graceful gloves & cape sad.png

Thanks

I was dieing a bunch too, I got 50 hp and 60 defense and I didn't die during an 8 hr session. You should also have 50 agility and 50 mining. These are important as you take damage whenever you fail the checks.

as well as maybe reworking the banking (fills the pouches in the same order, every time, withdraws random items at times), a good QOL update imo would be to add an option to bank the ring of dueling when its at 1 charge left. As you can use these up quickly, they make a great alch-item to recover a bit of the cost of buying them.. I can't see anyone really being against this so please consider it.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter