Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

did you happen to look into the things i messaged you about? had to make a special tab with just the rcing supplies b/c it kept spazbanking and withdrawing random shit and doesnt put it back, i watched it for 1 hour, it had 4 different runes in invi all from miss clicking, also the NPC contact repair still takes 3-7 tries before it works, useing up on me runes =[

You SHOULD have made a diff tab or atleast put all at the top of the bank ;)

I tested NPC contact literally yesterday and worked 15 times in a row for me...

What runes are u making? 

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? lava(cod)

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)small,medium,large pounch, binding necklace. npc contact. and magic imbue

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. no print screen because its doenst give any errors.

it doenst use the magic imbue spell. its just click on the earth runes, and then on the altar for many times. got astrals in my inv, and wearing steam battle staff. maybe i do something wrong. first time lava's with magic imbue. normally running astrals. hooks are load good, tryd multiple times.

hope you know a way to fix it

Might have something do to with a RS update or something.

Will check it out! thx for report.

Khaleesi,

The body altar is fixed. Thanks so much for that! I was wondering if you could add a time til level statistic on the paint.

I can do that :)

Please please rewrite NPC contact. It messes up every time almost, watched it try 6 times before it finally managed to get the pouch fixed

Ya will check it out :)

noticed something today after running it on 2nd pc, when crossing the wildy ditch it will jump over and sometimes it will jump back , no idea what causes this :/ nothing comes up in the info box when this occurs either

Could happen when there was a lag spike or some delay at the client.

Let me know whne it happends again :)

Khaleesi

a small bug when running astrals, i noticed it more times, but everytime i forgot to report it.

Bug report Template:
- Running abyss or normal altars? astral runes
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)small,medium,large pounch, stamina potion, npc contact, teleport moonclan, eat shark when 50% hp
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. dont got a printscreen but the issue is, normal it takes 100 law runes in the inv for teleport. when there are no law runes left in the bank, and you still got 50 law runes in your inv. its keeps searching for law runes. the error log says: Stopping script - No Law runes found, retrying for over 100 times, it doenst log out, it keeps searcing for laws. its not a really big bug. but now you now it, and i will have some more laws runes in te bank:P

@Jaap23, whats the rc at astral alter like? with mirror mode, i'm still using injection because of the issue i had with mirror when doing nats, was wondering if you are having pathing issues when using mirror? smile.png

Thanks in advance

There is a mirror mode problem that can happen with all scripts w/ pathing. Pathing sometimes breaks in mirror mode and the devs are trying to figure out why.

Khaleesi,

I was wondering if you could add a feature so that the script doesn't quit if you die doing abyss runecrafting. I was thinking that you could make the player either walk to falador bank off that spawn or walk up the stairs to the lumbridge bank to grab the runecrafting supplies there and keep going. My account only has 40 hp atm so I end up dieing more than I would want to.

Thanks.

Khaleesi,

I was wondering if you could add a feature so that the script doesn't quit if you die doing abyss runecrafting. I was thinking that you could make the player either walk to falador bank off that spawn or walk up the stairs to the lumbridge bank to grab the runecrafting supplies there and keep going. My account only has 40 hp atm so I end up dieing more than I would want to.

Thanks.

I can take a look at it, won't be easy to do.

Khaleesi

is it possible to get a tele group to moonclan teleport when doing astral's ? ;D

I can do that, but don't really see the point in in except you win 0.5sec each trip ... 

How do you get the emergency teleport to work for Abyss? I have varrock tabs in my bank, yet its always the ring of life which saves me? I have also died once,

Thanks

It uses the teleport you have selected to get back to edgeville :)

Glory, house teleport,.

You can die a lot, you still have to run through the wildy and stuff :D

What % did you put emergency teleport?

khaleesi

I can do that, but don't really see the point in in except you win 0.5sec each trip ... 

yeah was just wondering :p, when rcing with other people in my world they mention it thats all :p but regardless of that minor thing, using this script has made me over 50m so i'm happy :D, been using everyday for 2 weeks now for 6 - 10 hours a day and no ban as of yet i would highly recommend anyone to use script. :)

• Like 1

Bug report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars? lava(cod)

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)small,medium,large pounch, binding necklace. npc contact. and magic imbue

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. no print screen because its doenst give any errors.

it doenst use the magic imbue spell. its just click on the earth runes, and then on the altar for many times. got astrals in my inv, and wearing steam battle staff. maybe i do something wrong. first time lava's with magic imbue. normally running astrals. hooks are load good, tryd multiple times.

hope you know a way to fix it

Hi khal,

you got a idea when you can fix this? or am i the only one with this problem? since i saw other people posting lavas are working great? tired of astral want to 'power' rc my 76-82 rc:P

So after about 4 weeks here is my review of the bot:

5 days a week 4-7 hours a day

1-75 rc flawless. no issues to report at all

the antiban/randomness of the script is near perfect (did notice some tendancies but they are very minor)

to avoid ban i do take off days and do quest/other skills/etc

Would reccomend to any that needs a good runecrafting bot 1m+ gp/daily if you run it like a smart person.

very little ban rate as long and you dont suicide it like most people do

overall rating 10/10

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter