Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

sorry to nag but.. the script is unrunnable right now unless you pay so much attention to it that you might as well rc yourself

general: runtime 00:23:09

experience gained: 945

experience gained/h: 2419

level: 45 + (0)

runes made: 105

runes made/h: 263

money made: 28k

monety made/h 70k

essence used: 105

the worst part is that I manually did 3 runs pretty much because it kept getting stuck.. it did literally 1 inventory by itself in nearly 25 min

it gets stuck at the npc's gets stuck at clicking any altar entrance ( all abyss ) 

teleports for no reason doesn't take stamina pots even if you take them out just has it in invy

if you miss 1 ess it will teleport and bank no matter the loc

can't run this unless you're looking for a ban and I'm not the only one experiencing this ^^

its a great script though any reader of this I recommend it! but maintenance right now is needed thats all!

It's works fine for me I been running it for 10 hours everyday. The only problem tbh is when someone pks you.

• Like 1

Screenshot it and put it here please

My trial expired :/

I'm really interested in this script because it's still good but I think I'll want another trail after some updates or see more positive comments on here before I invest that kind of money.

Not trying to offend you because this script is incredible and complex.

My trial expired :/

I'm really interested in this script because it's still good but I think I'll want another trail after some updates or see more positive comments on here before I invest that kind of money.

Not trying to offend you because this script is incredible and complex.

I honestly recommend you to stop wasteing your time

and buying it.

the script is so F%^&& good mate, especially like lava runes are good xp/hour even without lunars ( because then it wont support pouches) but still!

moneywise sometimes theres a little flaw for me but for some reason I'm the only one experiencing them it seems? o.o

happypig99

Yes it happens. what you do is you manually fill your pouches and your inventory and it should run out and work like a charm!

NOPE 

I checked zoom, I always use the normal screen size etc. and it still misses the altar it just keeps hovering over it, same with tendrils takes 20sec before it even clicks on it

Khaleesi, sorry but you got to do something lol this problem has been spreaded over a few days for me I am not doing anything wrong for sure its your script

also sits there just attacking a skeleton doing nothing lol..

missclicks 1000 times on the tendrils aswell 

it turns its screen in such a position it can't see the entrance lmao

also clicks on banker, 'talk' then just stands there

like I'm sorry but I can't run this script without babysitting non-stop sorry lol

Thanks!

EDIT: its working a bit now but the runs are so much slower then normally and some of the problems ^ still occur.....

not that i'm hating but it doesn't work like a charm no-more as I did it on my other rcer.. pff

Edited by badi138

1.After putting on ring of dueling the mouse will hover the place where it was as if it's confused that the ring is gone (equiped)

This happens using the law crafting via balloon method

2. When duel ring teleporting to castle wars, it will sometimes teleport AGAIN when already in castle wars, this wastes duel ring charges and looks suspicious

3. Astral crafting is impossible because it doesn't speak to bird eyed jack aswell

A lot of little bugs in this script,

Please let us know something, you haven't replied to this thread in 6 days

Edited by parmentiere

bought this script just a few days ago and have been extremely happy with the purchase, ran flawlessly through the abyss.

but last night and today it keeps taking about 5-10 minutes to click on my amulet of glory in my player owned house, the cursor just kind of wiggles around the area where it is but never clicks on it, any suggestions on how to fix this issue? 

thanks much,

Fake Four

Bought the script, still having the bug where it has trouble clicking the mounted glory, here's a pic

oYiFyAj.jpg

exactly what is happening to me^^^

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter