Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Script updated to V0.62:

- Did some speed improvements

- Fixed getitng stuck west of edgeville bank (abyss)

- Attempt to solve getting stuck in abyss.

Update should be online soon QwPha8E.png

If the attempt fails the debugging will me more clear.

Just post the script log and I'll know what to do smile.png

Khaleesi

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Does the alkharid fire rune method work? 

Might want a free trial soon not now though

sure, post on trial topic (click my signature)

Can this script be used to craft nature runes on a lvl 3 skiller ? 

Yes but You'll die. You need atleast cb 11 to make the snakes not aggro :)

The script doesnt fix the decayed pouches for me.

Updated:NVM,after a few tries it fixed it.

what were you running?

One question.. So I was abyss crafting natures, and after it got through the maze, and stood infront of the nature portal- it just stayed there and moved the mouse are saying this: e1001cd3efc30b96b0b7d0d28a5d989e.png

Make sure your zoom is at default settings ... it can't click the rift bcs it can't calculate the right position.

Working on a abyss rework soon :)

Khaleesi

Aye khal,

script doesn't support stamina's for some reason.. I 'm always out of run and it doesn't take them out , any dose

also if you have auto retaliate on it will stop sit there attacking abyss npc's till you die won't teleport

not sure if ^ also happens without auto on!

GL making more fine scripts like these though!

also stalls @ cosmic altar because it can't see it 

trys to click on it but it can't see it and will just stand there , major ban magnet with those flaws o.O

I'm sure you'll fix it soon though , you maintain your scripts well!

add random dismiss? maybe you did but it isn't working!

so: stamina's support + any food it takes out it eats and is often miscalculated, same with energy pots, drink at 40% ex. and its at 0 drinks once leaves! 

just trying to perfect your script =]

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? 
Regular client

- Running abyss or normal altars?

Abyss
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

House tab with glory inhouse
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Will sometimes (when bot facing EAST) missclick the glory on wall repeatedly (glory is on north wall)

VERY bannable bug I found

Bug report Template:
Regular client

Abyss
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

When breakhandler starts whilst you're being attacked by a skeleton it just tries to keep logging out and doing nothing. Lucky I check my bot now and then or I could've stood there for hours :/

sorry to nag but.. the script is unrunnable right now unless you pay so much attention to it that you might as well rc yourself

general: runtime 00:23:09

experience gained: 945

experience gained/h: 2419

level: 45 + (0)

runes made: 105

runes made/h: 263

money made: 28k

monety made/h 70k

essence used: 105

the worst part is that I manually did 3 runs pretty much because it kept getting stuck.. it did literally 1 inventory by itself in nearly 25 min

it gets stuck at the npc's gets stuck at clicking any altar entrance ( all abyss ) 

teleports for no reason doesn't take stamina pots even if you take them out just has it in invy

if you miss 1 ess it will teleport and bank no matter the loc

can't run this unless you're looking for a ban and I'm not the only one experiencing this ^^

its a great script though any reader of this I recommend it! but maintenance right now is needed thats all!

Bug report Template:

Regular client

Abyss

Will sometimes (when bot facing EAST) missclick the glory on wall repeatedly (glory is on north wall)

Do you have zoom level on feault? 

I get stuck at the cosmic altar sometimes. after i craft then the bot just clicks and steps a couple steps to the left then back and dont go outside. i use regular client.

Bug: Stuck at the cosmic altar (only sometimes).

Will check this issue out :) thx!

VERY bannable bug I found

Bug report Template:

Regular client

Abyss

When breakhandler starts whilst you're being attacked by a skeleton it just tries to keep logging out and doing nothing. Lucky I check my bot now and then or I could've stood there for hours :/

Don't use breaks then, simple.

Same would also happen if you are inside abyss.

sorry to nag but.. the script is unrunnable right now unless you pay so much attention to it that you might as well rc yourself

general: runtime 00:23:09

experience gained: 945

experience gained/h: 2419

level: 45 + (0)

runes made: 105

runes made/h: 263

money made: 28k

monety made/h 70k

essence used: 105

the worst part is that I manually did 3 runs pretty much because it kept getting stuck.. it did literally 1 inventory by itself in nearly 25 min

it gets stuck at the npc's gets stuck at clicking any altar entrance ( all abyss ) 

teleports for no reason doesn't take stamina pots even if you take them out just has it in invy

if you miss 1 ess it will teleport and bank no matter the loc

can't run this unless you're looking for a ban and I'm not the only one experiencing this ^^

its a great script though any reader of this I recommend it! but maintenance right now is needed thats all!

use DEFAULT ZOOM and FIXED SCREEN mode.

I can run it for 24h+ on multiple accs ...

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter