Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Okay, so this time i made a report with the formular you asked me to use - but this time there is another big problem with the fire altar RoD

When i start up the script and select my setup ( link in the formular  - and yes, its on fire runes ) it just goes directly in my bank and withdraw an air rune and then it just log out and show the following in the console ( link in formular )

So maybe you got tons of nice comments telling you that your script works so fine, and yes, maybe it does - but definitely not in the runes from lvl. 1-44... Please look into this - it should not be a problem.

Regular Client - version 2.3.81

Normal Altars - Fire altar RoD

What is your setup? - http://tinypic.com/r/21o8t91/8
Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. - http://tinypic.com/r/214tt9w/8

I hope i will be able to enjoy my 9.99$ that i spend on this script soon.

Kind regards 

Frederik

Edited by Frederik633

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? - regular

- Running abyss orNORMALarrow-10x10.png altars? - abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) - shark for food, glory, pickaxe, small med larg pouch 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

78e42e0a86542fd8e22b1552f1e6d834.png

I had a glory with 3 charges, and it got to the zammy abyss guy in the wildy, and just stopped because it didnt think it had a glory? not sure why it would happen their, but it did, ill baby sit the bot to see if it happens again, btw this has happend multiple times.

Can I please have the recommended startup and/or starting location for Astrals please, I haven't had any major issues up until now; but when I start it in the bank with the following it does one run to the altar just fine, but then returns to the bank and opens a bank booth - closes it then runs outside spamming the Astrals in my inventory.

- Full Graceful

-Crystal Shield (i)

and

-Mark of Grace

Regards.

Okay, so this time i made a report with the formular you asked me to use - but this time there is another big problem with the fire altar RoD

When i start up the script and select my setup ( link in the formular  - and yes, its on fire runes ) it just goes directly in my bank and withdraw an air rune and then it just log out and show the following in the console ( link in formular )

So maybe you got tons of nice comments telling you that your script works so fine, and yes, maybe it does - but definitely not in the runes from lvl. 1-44... Please look into this - it should not be a problem.

Regular Client - version 2.3.81

Normal Altars - Fire altar RoD

What is your setup? - http://tinypic.com/r/21o8t91/8

Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. - http://tinypic.com/r/214tt9w/8

I hope i will be able to enjoy my 9.99$ that i spend on this script soon.

Kind regards 

Frederik

It's not even a bug or a problem ... It cleary says: "OUT OF ASTRAL RUNES" in the log.

Which means you are using pouches who degraded.

Either run without pouches at normal altars or have lunars enabled to fix your pouches when they degrade.

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? - regular

- Running abyss orNORMALarrow-10x10.png altars? - abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) - shark for food, glory, pickaxe, small med larg pouch 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

78e42e0a86542fd8e22b1552f1e6d834.png

I had a glory with 3 charges, and it got to the zammy abyss guy in the wildy, and just stopped because it didnt think it had a glory? not sure why it would happen their, but it did, ill baby sit the bot to see if it happens again, btw this has happend multiple times.

This only gets printed if the script could not find a glory if trying to teleport to edgeville.

If the script says their was no glory, either there was nog glory or the client fucked up the item containers (which happends rarely in mirror mode)

Let me know when this ever happends again.

Can I please have the recommended startup and/or starting location for Astrals please, I haven't had any major issues up until now; but when I start it in the bank with the following it does one run to the altar just fine, but then returns to the bank and opens a bank booth - closes it then runs outside spamming the Astrals in my inventory.

- Full Graceful

-Crystal Shield (i)

and

-Mark of Grace

Regards.

Can you fill in the "bug report" template in the first post?

Will be easier to track your issue with the setup smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

It's not even a bug or a problem ... It cleary says: "OUT OF ASTRAL RUNES" in the log.

Which means you are using pouches who degraded.

Either run without pouches at normal altars or have lunars enabled to fix your pouches when they degrade.

This only gets printed if the script could not find a glory if trying to teleport to edgeville.

If the script says their was no glory, either there was nog glory or the client fucked up the item containers (which happends rarely in mirror mode)

Let me know when this ever happends again.

Can you fill in the "bug report" template in the first post?

Will be easier to track your issue with the setup smile.png

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? - mirror

- Running abyss orNORMALarrow-10x10.png altars? - normal

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) - monk, teleport to moonclan, med large and giant.

(In the printscreen below, before it ends up there it does open the bank, then clicks my runecrafting tab but then runs outside and spams astrals. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated as I have been using your script flawlessly for a while now.)

jsB1amm.png
Edited by Trippy420

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? regular

- Running abyss or normal altars? abyss,nature runes

- What is your setup? (Lobster, glory, all obstacles(except the mining obstacle), pouches used(small,medium,large)

- [ERROR][bot #1][07/14 06:20:48 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent@72b60709

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Modeled.getHeight(ei:49)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent.updateContext(nh:60)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.CameraEntityEvent.execute(nh:159)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(lm:199)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Script works fine with this error occuring, just thought i'd post it up here though.

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Glory, Small, Med, Large Pouches, all obstacles except axe and tinderbox

yELSdM3.png?1

I found it just sitting here not doing anything.  Watched it for a good 5 mins just sitting there being attacked.  Eventually I just paused the script, ran a few blocks south and it started working after that.  Forgot to grab the log messages unfortunately sad.png

• Like 1

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Glory, Small, Med, Large Pouches, all obstacles except axe and tinderbox

yELSdM3.png?1

I found it just sitting here not doing anything.  Watched it for a good 5 mins just sitting there being attacked.  Eventually I just paused the script, ran a few blocks south and it started working after that.  Forgot to grab the log messages unfortunately sad.png

Can you get me the screen WITH the paint enabled, so I can atleast see the script status at this moment? :)

I'll check out what is causing this issue!

Bug report Template:

- regular client

- Running abyss

- What is your setup? (salmon, glory, mining and squeezing through gap, small medium large pouches, all you know the better)

UHm what's the issue? you didn't really tell what's wrong.

After runecrafting cosmic runes, the script has a very difficult time getting back on the path back towards the portal. Eventually it fixes itself, but it takes a long time and is very bot-like. There is nothing in the console other than started script, so I thought it would be redundant to screenshot it. 

- Mirror or regular client? regular client

- Running abyss or normal altars? normal (cosmic temple)

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) I'm using lobs, obstacles, small, medium, large pouches.

After runecrafting cosmic runes, the script has a very difficult time getting back on the path back towards the portal. Eventually it fixes itself, but it takes a long time and is very bot-like. There is nothing in the console other than started script, so I thought it would be redundant to screenshot it. 

- Mirror or regular client? regular client

- Running abyss or normal altars? normal (cosmic temple)

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) I'm using lobs, obstacles, small, medium, large pouches.

OK thx, will take a look at it.

Edited by Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? - mirror

- Running abyss orNORMALarrow-10x10.png altars? - normal

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) - monk, teleport to moonclan, med large and giant.

(In the printscreen below, before it ends up there it does open the bank, then clicks my runecrafting tab but then runs outside and spams astrals. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated as I have been using your script flawlessly for a while now.)

jsB1amm.png

@Khaleesi ?

Can you get me the screen WITH the paint enabled, so I can atleast see the script status at this moment? smile.png

I'll check out what is causing this issue!

Sorry, I'll be sure to get that next time.  I believe the status said walking to obstacle but I really cant remember.  I haven't seen it happen again so maybe it was just a misclick from lag or something?

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter