Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Anyone else noticing that while running the Abyss, the bot seems to react to everything quite slow?

EDIT: Seen in previous post that i need to switch to v.70, where can i dl it. I don't seem to have it anymore

in .72 then forces everybody to update there client.

So they basicly forced us to sue there latest updates, even though they lower the client quality.

I hope this gets fixed very soon.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

hi khal,

nice script just a few issues i see while runnin the abyss on the normal client.

My guy stops and waits a decent amount of time before it attempts to search for the zammy mage, then if the mage moves it waits again. also when u finish an obstacle it likes to idle for a second not sure.

Think about the way a human would runecraft, especially if your runecrafting for hours. Your not going to be going really fast. When I runecraft without botting, I often idle like that. I just think of it as anti-ban.

hi khal,

nice script just a few issues i see while runnin the abyss on the normal client.

My guy stops and waits a decent amount of time before it attempts to search for the zammy mage, then if the mage moves it waits again. also when u finish an obstacle it likes to idle for a second not sure.

OSBot interactions are really buggy atm, it moves the mouse to one place and then waits another 5+ seconds before moving it again, sadly you're going to have to wait for an update from the OSBot developers. Should be in the next few days.

OSBot interactions are really buggy atm, it moves the mouse to one place and then waits another 5+ seconds before moving it again, sadly you're going to have to wait for an update from the OSBot developers. Should be in the next few days.

just another thing you can check out... wwhen running laws with the balloon it cant seem to find enetra and it just hovers over the crafting guild

just another thing you can check out... wwhen running laws with the balloon it cant seem to find enetra and it just hovers over the crafting guild

I'll check out! last update messed around with widgets.

Thx for report!

The bot is quite slow atm,getting only ~9-10k xp/h at Nats abyss.With 49 rc

Read client announcements please.

Client is having interactions issue, that's why it is so slow.

Devs are working on it smile.png

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter