Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hello, I recently purchased the script. Was working flawless for about 25 minutes crafting Astral's using the Teleport method with large medium and small pouches then when it comes time for the pouch repair via npc contact the spell is cast and when the first dialoge box is appears with the dark mage the bot just clicks off into the bank withdraws more runes and continues, with minimal interaction from me i was able to correct the bot but this seems to be a recurring problem, thank you.

Hello, I recently purchased the script. Was working flawless for about 25 minutes crafting Astral's using the Teleport method with large medium and small pouches then when it comes time for the pouch repair via npc contact the spell is cast and when the first dialoge box is appears with the dark mage the bot just clicks off into the bank withdraws more runes and continues, with minimal interaction from me i was able to correct the bot but this seems to be a recurring problem, thank you.

Working on it :)

Worked flawlessly for about 2 hours then it got stuck at the duel arena while doing the advanced RoD fire rcing. It forgot to get a ring of dueling which i assume is the problem. There was no error in the bottom, it was just sitting their stuck. All my RCING stuff is all in the same tab along with my 100's of RoD. Also another thing i noticed is, if you dont start out with the pouches in your inventory it will only take the ess out of your bank then try and fill the pouches without them being in your inventory. Please fix smile.png thx

Edit: This is the error i get when i get stuck at the duel arena:

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/24 09:25:09 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent@ec3b44
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:209)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:95)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:220)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.createPath(qh:526)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(qh:65)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(rm:214)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(rm:260)
	at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(bc:484)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walk(uk:143)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.b.coN.I(y:337)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.e.b.coN.b(g:68)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.e.b.coN.l(g:20)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.e.b.CON.I(n:186)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.KhalRunecrafter.onLoop(lb:47)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vk:97)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/24 10:28:54 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...
Edited by JaggerNotchas

So i've noticed this when running this script. The first time you use the balloon for law runes, the NPC has a little extra chat so when the bot gets to this chat it trys to click and use the NPC again. this makes an infinite loop of the bot talking to the npc and not skipping the 2 or 3 lines the npc has to say. but other than that i've had the script run for hours straight with no problems

Worked flawlessly for about 2 hours then it got stuck at the duel arena while doing the advanced RoD fire rcing. It forgot to get a ring of dueling which i assume is the problem. There was no error in the bottom, it was just sitting their stuck. All my RCING stuff is all in the same tab along with my 100's of RoD. Also another thing i noticed is, if you dont start out with the pouches in your inventory it will only take the ess out of your bank then try and fill the pouches without them being in your inventory. Please fix smile.png thx

Edit: This is the error i get when i get stuck at the duel arena:

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/24 09:25:09 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent@ec3b44
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:209)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:95)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(zi:220)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.createPath(qh:526)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(qh:65)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(rm:214)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(rm:260)
	at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(bc:484)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walk(uk:143)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.b.coN.I(y:337)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.e.b.coN.b(g:68)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.e.b.coN.l(g:20)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.e.b.CON.I(n:186)
	at org.khal.runecrafter.KhalRunecrafter.onLoop(lb:47)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vk:97)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/24 10:28:54 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...

Client issue sad.png Been reported multiple times ... They said they would fix this.

About the RoD: I'll push a failsafe for this today ^^

Then start the script with the pouches in your inventory? takes 1 sec -_-

The script went into the nature altar, left and then ran to that area of the island a little ways below the altar. Happened about three times

Is it because of the experimental mirror client version?

Ya the mirror client doesn't work 100% when walkign to new areas or teleporting stuff. When it loads a new region it glitches :s

So i've noticed this when running this script. The first time you use the balloon for law runes, the NPC has a little extra chat so when the bot gets to this chat it trys to click and use the NPC again. this makes an infinite loop of the bot talking to the npc and not skipping the 2 or 3 lines the npc has to say. but other than that i've had the script run for hours straight with no problems

Will gets this fixed today. Hopefully osbot stops updating the dialogues now ...

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Client issue sad.png Been reported multiple times ... They said they would fix this.

About the RoD: I'll push a failsafe for this today ^^

Then start the script with the pouches in your inventory? takes 1 sec sleep.png

Ya the mirror client doesn't work 100% when walkign to new areas or teleporting stuff. When it loads a new region it glitches :s

Will gets this fixed today. Hopefully osbot stops updating the dialogues now ...

Khaleesi

I know it only takes 1 sec to put the pouch in i was just pointing it out :P :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter