Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

My bot is not working, crafts 104 law runes and the sits next to the altar until i manually click teleport to castlewars? I only bought the script today and it has crafted more than 150 laws without me interfering? If its going to be like this its pointless and i would like a refund after paying 7.99$

When im stood at the altar it status is 'opening bank' when clearly its not opening the bank because I'm still stood next to the altar? This happens after about 3 successful trips to the altar and back.

FIXED - I have fixed the issue i think, i noticed my HP/Prayer/Run orbs weren't round the outside of the minimap, i have just put them round the minimap and the bot seems to be running fine :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eh just purchased this , its pretty average definitely not worth 7.99 at the moment , for a premium script its very bot like and not very fast or human like what so ever ,  which is like the main reason people pay extra for premium , for the balloon method when you first arrive on the island you can spam click the dead trees on the minimap and it pretty much takes you right to the altar with 1 click , would be faster and more effective if you implement this.

Not hating or anything just some honest feedback. 

Also when a pouch de-grades it withdraws the runes for NPC contact but does not contact the Dark mage just idles on magic book , if you manually click the icon for npc page it continues normally.

Edited by redsteel

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter